• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    So they boot these two off (granted, with a hotel stay, meal, and rebooking provided by the airline, props for that) yet they keep the Wailing Banshee Spawn from the Lowest Pits of Hades (children)? It's their business, they can do what they want, but if we're booting passengers for being annoying this customer would happily point out the most annoying.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Maybe she was scaring the children. Can't have them expose to sorrow and death it was hurt their little self esteem!

As if the groping and more personal info than my mortgage company needed wasn't enough for these people. I have not flown since my gram died in 2005 and that was only because my dad just brought me a ticket. I will not get on a plane.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    AOL Travel News said:
    "I broke down and started to cry and I'm a little bit afraid to fly, so I said to the stewardess as she was passing, 'When you're going to be serving, I'll have a glass of wine,' Wheatley told ABC 7 San Francisco.

The flight attendant told Wheatley she'd had enough, even though Wheatley hadn't had any wine on the plane.

hmmm...

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    And I suppose that wearing the "Red Baron" type flight helmet, scarf, and goggles would get one tossed off also?...sheesh. I guess that the airlines are certainly not more "customer oriented" than they used to be...

Modern passenger commercial aircraft are getting more and more like cattle cars...and in Europe in the 1930-1944 time frame, we all know where the "cattle cars" went...

Top Bottom