• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    This is it...the official sign up thread for my Winchester Model 67 Boy's Rifle Giveaway.

:patriot::rockwoot::ingo::rockwoot::patriot:

This rifle will be given away to a lucky winner but there are some rules...

Please read before posting!

1. No account made after the date and time of this post will be allowed to enter. This is the only way I could think of to keep "ghost" accounts from stacking up entries.

2. This rifle must be for a youth in your immediate family. This means son/daughter, brother/sister, nephew/niece, or grandkids. They must be 14 or younger. I don't want this ending up in a old farts collection...I want a kid to shoot it! If you don't have a qualifying kid please don't enter.

3. Your post number will be your entry number so one post only please. The winning number will be determined using a random number generator. No multiple entries for multiple kids...one entry per family.

4. You must be at least 18 to enter.

5.You must be an active participant on the forum. I am not going to put a post count requirement on this but if the last time you posted was the last giveaway I am probably going to disqualify your entry.

Lastly I can't make this an enforceable rule but I would like a gentleman's agreement that this gun will not be sold but rather if your kid (or kids) outgrow it you gift it as another giveaway or at least gift it to another young'un. I will hold a seance and ask the ghost of John Moses Browning to haunt your butt if this rifle shows up on gunbroker.... :ar15:

The entries will run till 6pm eastern on Patriot's Day, September 11th. I will announce the winner shortly afterward. I will deliver the gun as far south as Indy or north to Rochester, if you are not willing to meet me inside that circle don't enter...I have no desire to drive to Bloomington...lol. I would also like to meet the youth the firearm will be used by for a pic or two if at all possible.

The rifle....yes I shot it today...goes bang nicely and shoots very well...

give3.jpg

Last edited:

arma73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Morgan Co.
    Perfect timing!!!!! My daughter is dying for me to teach her how to shoot and this is the perfect starter. Thanks for making the opportunity happen .....:)

Top Bottom