• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • H.T.

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Fishers -MSG 2
    The wife picked up her new s&w shield in .40cal. She is waiting on her ltch, she signed up for
    a handgun course. She also has joined INGO. She is indygunowner.

Sha

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm still working on my wife. She says she hates guns, but I've seen the fire in her eyes enough to know the she'd enjoy the experience...

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    Talking my wife into owning one as wel. she grew up around them but says its not her thing ... yet her eyes light up whenever she sees a pink m&p 15-22 or purple charter arms .38. :D

Sha

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    As long as she's on my side! Not like we need another thing to spend money on though. It's hard enough to keep myself in check when it comes to firearms.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Talking my wife into owning one as wel. she grew up around them but says its not her thing ... yet her eyes light up whenever she sees a pink m&p 15-22 or purple charter arms .38. :D
    If her eyes light up when she sees the charter arms, buy it for her. If she's recoil sensitive, they make them in .32 h&r mag but they'll shoot both .32 s&w long and .32 short

To the OP, you're a lucky man, I wish I could find a girl who's into guns and carrying.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I got my wife to apply for her LTCH. She did it mostly as a "just in case", but I think once she gets it she'll end up wanting her own gun.

Dixiethunder24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    Franklin
    I just signed my wife up for a ladies only basic pistol class at the Beech Grove range. We got her LTC years ago but never finished the job with classes and her own firearm. I've been on her to show a little more interest because she doesnt work in the greatest neighborhoods and has a mouth that can/will easily get her in trouble one day.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    RSR Group just issued a safety alert from S&W that said they have been having major issues with the Shield and advises to pull them from the shelves and ceae sales and shipping of them until the scope of the issue can be determined. FYI!

**EDIT** Awesome that she's on board though!

Top Bottom