• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    After close to a year of busting her butt her determination finaly paid off, she started her new job yesterday. Hopefully now I can back off the overtime a bit and have more time for things I want to do instead of things I have to do. And by total coincidence she started on the same day I started my week vacation I put in for almost 2 months ago.

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    glad to hear it, mine has given up somewhat...

I think mine has too. Its been over a year since shes gotten her bachelors degree and nothing to show for it but bills...
    Very sorry to hear that guys, my wife actually went back to school and is working on a 2nd degree right now. Best of luck to your wives and I hope they find something soon. Luckily my job is beyond busy and I was able to work a ton of OT to help make up the difference of her lack of income.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I finally got a steady job... and Cathy lost hers. Sigh. Been an extremely crappy year and a half, I'm here to tell you!

Poor Cathy is finding out exactly what I was talking about when I was looking for work. She keeps saying she's used to people coming to her to hire her... now there are places that won't even take her application. I think she's getting bummed :(

Top Bottom