• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Chris Cristie would be the only other one I'd vote for than Paul.

Any of those other yahoo get the nod, I stay home and let Obama drive us even further in the black hole.

The f'n GOP hasn't learned a damn thing.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

Any of those other yahoo get the nod, I stay home and let Obama drive us even further in the black hole.

Actually, I'd prefer Gary Johnson, but he's being ignored to death, even though he's polled the same or higher than Huntsman, Cain and Santorum.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne

I've already decided the following, for the general election:

• If we're blessed to have Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, or Herman Cain as the nominee, they'll get my vote. I don't trust Herman Cain, but I don't think he's narcissistic enough to be worse than the next group.
    • If John Huntsman, Newt Gingrich, or Mitt Romney are nominated, I'll vote for the most popular between the Libertarian or Constitution Party candidate, hoping against hope to get them included in public financing for 2016. I consider these Republican candidates to be about as dangerous as Obama, so I don't feel a need to spend my vote on one or the other. Choosing which orifice to have raped isn't much of a choice, IMO.
    • If Rick Perry, Rudy Giuliani, Michelle Bachman, or Sarah Palin are nominated, I'll actually vote FOR Obama, because I truly believe that they would be more damaging than the Hussein one. They have sick, twisted ideas of American patriotism & I do not want to see where their rabbit holes go. I'd rather endure 4 more years of Obama giving the treasury to welfare queens than 4 years of Neocons funding war expansions, cronyism, & stricter social controls.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I've already decided the following, for the general election:

• If we're blessed to have Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, or Herman Cain as the nominee, they'll get my vote. I don't trust Herman Cain, but I don't think he's narcissistic enough to be worse than the next group.
    • If John Huntsman, Newt Gingrich, or Mitt Romney are nominated, I'll vote for the most popular between the Libertarian or Constitution Party candidate, hoping against hope to get them included in public financing for 2016. I consider these Republican candidates to be about as dangerous as Obama, so I don't feel a need to spend my vote on one or the other. Choosing which orifice to have raped isn't much of a choice, IMO.
    • If Rick Perry, Rudy Giuliani, Michelle Bachman, or Sarah Palin are nominated, I'll actually vote FOR Obama, because I truly believe that they would be more damaging than the Hussein one. They have sick, twisted ideas of American patriotism & I do not want to see where their rabbit holes go. I'd rather endure 4 more years of Obama giving the treasury to welfare queens than 4 years of Neocons funding war expansions, cronyism, & stricter social controls.

You must be one of those America hating libtards who lives in your mothers basement. Otherwise you wouldn't be criticizing Sarah Palin.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Ron Paul was a bit slow in catching Stewart's sarcasm & Stewart was a bit condescending at times. Sadly, this was a pretty fair interview, comparatively speaking.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I wonder how many people could really handle liberty today?

Regardless of what we think, it'll be an adjustment for all of us. I have butterflies just thinking about living truly free.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I guess you don't believe in smaller government.

I very much believe in smaller government. I'd be quite happy to see the budget & size of our Federal government cut to 5 or 10% of current levels.

OTOH, I'm quite certain that Quitter-Barbie isn't a fiscal conservative & am truly afraid of her & the other Neocons. At least Democrats keep some of the largesse in the hands of the citizenry. Neocons do everything they can to funnel it into the military-industrial complex, to corporate cronies, & to other nations...all while trading my freedoms for feigned security.

Quitter-Barbie's "small government" record is explained in this article:
    Spending rose in Palin's Alaska administrations - USATODAY.com

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    In all fairness to Palin it wasn't like she just up and quit her job. The powers that be forced her out through lawsuits that she couldn't afford to fight. Hardly her fault and she did what anyone would do.

I'm not trying to make excuses for her, I'm just trying to be somewhat fair about it. Her life isn't easy and even though she's a great cheerleader for the cause I can't trust the academic side of her brain when the pressure is on. She would make a poor president but that doesn't mean that she's not very well suited for what she's doing now. She's traveling the country and rallying the troops. Hopefully she'll have the good sense to send some Ron Pauls way.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    More reason Ron Paul can pull support from all spectrums

Ralph Nader is economically misguided, but is right on about many issues. He is a bit like Ron Paul in that he is honest, direct, does not pander, and importantly does not play into the hands of the Establishment. This is more evidence that Ron Paul could defeat Obama by pulling support from Nader and people like him.

Ralph Nader Hearts Ron Paul, Hails Potential Left-Libertarian Alliance
    "Look at the latitude," Nader says, referring to the potential for cooperation between libertarians and the left. "Military budget, foreign wars, empire, Patriot Act, corporate welfare—for starters. When you add those all up, that's a foundational convergence. Progressives should do so good."

RonPaulNader.jpg

Bitter Clinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Florida
    I very much believe in smaller government. I'd be quite happy to see the budget & size of our Federal government cut to 5 or 10% of current levels.

OTOH, I'm quite certain that Quitter-Barbie isn't a fiscal conservative & am truly afraid of her & the other Neocons. At least Democrats keep some of the largesse in the hands of the citizenry. Neocons do everything they can to funnel it into the military-industrial complex, to corporate cronies, & to other nations...all while trading my freedoms for feigned security.

Quitter-Barbie's "small government" record is explained in this article:
    Spending rose in Palin's Alaska administrations - USATODAY.com

LOL - you have to pull out propaganda from a month after the Governor was nominated as VP?

Let's see - corporate cronies. Governor Palin would not "play ball" with big oil who had enjoyed a cozy relationship with the previous governors. She could have accepted the status quo and become very wealthy. But instead she cut a hard deal with the oil companies, and every man woman and child in Alaska got a $1200 check as their share as owners of Alaska's natural resources. Doesn't sound like corporate cronies to me.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    LOL - you have to pull out propaganda from a month after the Governor was nominated as VP?

Let's see - corporate cronies. Governor Palin would not "play ball" with big oil who had enjoyed a cozy relationship with the previous governors. She could have accepted the status quo and become very wealthy. But instead she cut a hard deal with the oil companies, and every man woman and child in Alaska got a $1200 check as their share as owners of Alaska's natural resources. Doesn't sound like corporate cronies to me.

Is it still propaganda if its true?

We went over this before. Palin had next to nothing to do with that money. It's a LAW since the 70's that the people get that money. Its not like Palin charged the oil companies extra money so she could give it to the people.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I wonder how many people could really handle liberty today?

Regardless of what we think, it'll be an adjustment for all of us. I have butterflies just thinking about living truly free.

I like the optimism there: "it WILL" be an adjustment, not "it WOULD" :yesway:

It would be a change in terms of habits, but I think a number of us already have the mindset. That mindset is currently pulling on the bit and screaming with frustration, but we have it :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom