Why in God's Great Name would you HIKE in IRAN?!?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Follow the Yellow Brick road. It leads to OZ.
    There you'll find the great Ayatollah Wizard. He will grant you three wishes to die quickly. Auntie Em will not bring you back and the Munchkins can't save you.
    Now, click your heels three times and wait for the sound of the firing squad.:cool:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And be a American national to boot????!?!?!?!:dunno::n00b:

Iran state TV confirms arrest of 3 Americans - Yahoo! News

It's confirmed, Americans arrested in Iran....... STU PID!!!

But I6BO said we should sing "KumbaYa" with all the nations, hold hands and drink from the endless :koolaid:. I6BO will protect us and give us the CHANGE we so wanted. Besides I6BO is 'greater' and GOD and as such he can with a single speech using his teleprompters make any government do his will.

You wait and see all you non-I6BO believers. His smile and charm will make this problem go away. If anyone does not believe this please step up so that the I6BO NSP can pick you up in the morning for some much needed re-edumification of what being a good world citizen is all about.

:D

As for those arrested, hum... no comment.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    To answer the OP.

Maybe because they are CIA?

That would be one cleverly disguised undercover assignment....3 agents lost in the mountains wandering around like sheep looking for secret super-duper top information.
    But, with the Democrats, it sure sounded good during the planning breifing.:rolleyes:

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I would imagine they are going through a quite unpleasant time while the iranians confirm who they are, what they know, and why they were there. I'm sure they don't believe three americans would be stupid enough to go hiking around for fun in iran...

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I would imagine they are going through a quite unpleasant time while the iranians confirm who they are, what they know, and why they were there. I'm sure they don't believe three americans would be stupid enough to go hiking around for fun in iran...

WRONG. They're from California.:dunno:
    They probably thought that because Osamabama was their new spiritual leader, they could now travel to Iran, North Korea, The Lost City of Atlantis....etc.:nuts:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog

Fun in Iran??!! Those are two words I thought I would not hear in the same sentence. :dunno:

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    I asked myself that same question this morning. Looks like none of us can come up with a good reason. I just hope they get the bill for finding their sorry butts. UNLESS.... they bring Bin Ladens head in with them!

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    They are NOCs that got caught coming in. This is why they came in Pakistan via Turkey. Agents with a weak ass cover. Turned in by the fourth that was released. An Iranian catch and release if you will.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Hikers. Yea right. Democrat nutjobs!

Shane Bauer is a freelance journalist and photographer based in the Middle East. A fluent speaker of Arabic, his work has largely focused on the Middle East and North Africa, where he has spent much of the past six years. He is a Middle East correspondent for New America Media and his writing and photography has been published in the US, UK, Middle East, and Canada including outlets such as the L.A. Times, San Francisco Chronicle, Christian Science Monitor, Slate.com, The Nation, Aljazeera.net, San Francisco Bay Guardian, E: The Environmental Magazine, and Black Entertainment Television.

Top Bottom