• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Anyone savvy to bike values have a ballpark figure on a stock Yamaha VMAX 2014 (10/13 build date) with only 3k miles?
    THANKS

Last edited:

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    They are salty dogs... and hold their value. Especially to Vmax owners/aficionado's. 12-15k?? That low of miles is not uncommon. Some are bought and not ridden much. All of mine are the 1st gen and 2nd gen are a entirely different animal.. literally. Lots of power stock and much more can be unleashed with the ECU flashed. Deals are out there.. best of luck with the purchase and let us know how it goes!

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    Nada Value, the Insurance companies use this.https://www.jdpower.com/motorcycles/2014/yamaha/vmx17egy-c-vmax-1679cc/values

Motorcycle Prices are down right now. 3 independent Dealers in N/E Indiana are selling 2022 Harley Stret Glides and Road Glides for $18,000-$19,000. Dealers have plenty of 23 Models sitting in the Showroom.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Nada Value, the Insurance companies use this.https://www.jdpower.com/motorcycles/2014/yamaha/vmx17egy-c-vmax-1679cc/values

Motorcycle Prices are down right now. 3 independent Dealers in N/E Indiana are selling 2022 Harley Stret Glides and Road Glides for $18,000-$19,000. Dealers have plenty of 23 Models sitting in the Showroom.
    That is surprising

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Thanks for the help. Father-in-law of a friend of mine passed away and he and his wife just need to move it. They have no use for it, so it's a really good price from what I can tell. I don't ride but maybe he will want me to put it in the classifieds for him.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    It looks like a lot of speeding tickets if I had one

I test rode one about 8 years ago and thought it to be in my best interests not to buy one because of the vroom effect it had on my right wrist
    I e had several max’s since 85 when they came out.. more of a it’s not a sport bike or a cruise bike but more like a 69 chevelle sleeper that someone built to go fast in a straight line.. now the new ones 2nd generation are even faster with the capabilities to go even faster. Never rode one but if you need a test rider I’m sure able. ;)

Top Bottom