• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    The kicker is I wasn't at all concerned about the wait time. Just went to put a little air in the tire down the street and noticed the nail in tire. Stopped there with family to get fixed and they do it for FREE!! :rockwoot: The problem was I just wanted to leave the tire and come back later. They refused to allow me to just put my spare on in their parking lot :dunno: and leave the one needing repair. So.... :noway: to them. Went to another tire shop on that street and still got it fixed for free!

Just to be fair, did you ask them the same question? "Can I take this tire off in your lot, leave it with you, and have you fix it for free?"

Again, I'm sorry you had a bad experience there. I like the place and have no ownership.

On a side note, it is amazing how many tire shops reside in Castleton on 82nd St.. Goodyear, DT, tire barn, Sears and (I'm forgetting one).

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Actually, I told him I was willing to pay for the repair. I just didn't want to have my wife, BIL, and two twin almost 3 YO's running a tire shop for an hour and a half.

Top Bottom