Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Last time I was lurking, nothing overtly bad...just some personal attacks on the OP - one of the mods did shoot a warning shot, but to no avail. Of course the OP WAS being a major jack....oh, wait...Nevermind.

I admit the OP is one of "Those" cats on my list to meet FTF just so I can actually see what makes him tick. Not through dissection of course just need to see. Some strange folks out there.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I haven't been around, but my guess is it was a spoof. Spoof's get trashed, because it becomes difficult to tell what was real and what was a spoof. Especially when we had dupe spoofs. :n00b:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I haven't been around, but my guess is it was a spoof. Spoof's get trashed, because it becomes difficult to tell what was real and what was a spoof. Especially when we had dupe spoofs. :n00b:

It wasn't a spoof, but it might as well have been. I doubt it would have ever turned to productive discussion.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Yep...she's been pretty quiet since PaulF gave her her last fix.
    What?

12104638-a-woman-chocolate-cake-all-over-her-face-and-hands-with-a-shocked-expression-on-her-face.jpg

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Anyone know if manwithaguninahotel got banned? Or perhaps locked up or involved in a shooting and felt he needed to delete everything?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anyone know if manwithaguninahotel got banned? Or perhaps locked up or involved in a shooting and felt he needed to delete everything?

holy poop.
    I seem to be suffering from searchfooitus.
    I couldn't find him on the member list.

MVRAMIREZPlinker05-16-201405-16-2014 08:42
    mvriley315Plinker09-29-20084 Weeks Ago 20:44
    mwagnerPlinker12-22-201203-09-2014 08:46
    MWALKOWIAKPlinker

I must be looking in the wrong place.
    But when I search for mwaginhotel, I find where people have quoted him.
    But clicking on the icon to go to that post, shows it's gone.

mwaginmotel2`

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    Motel 4 1/2

Nah Im still around.. Guess Ill be an Mwag in a Motel. Its funny, racism, religious talk and things against the rules get a temp ban, but having a bad experience at BGF and not liking bradis are permaban.... Funny how that is isnt it? Name calling is a no-no unless the mods do it. Trolling is bad unless its IBTL or :popcorn::popcorn:

Only impartial if you are one of the favored ones and you drink at the sacred cash cows.

Its OK Lurk Team 6 has nothing on me... I can lurk and troll in real life at a meet and eat.

Just remember a magician has you looking at his left hand and his right hand keeps pulling rabbits.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nah Im still around.. Guess Ill be an Mwag in a Motel. Its funny, racism, religious talk and things against the rules get a temp ban, but having a bad experience at BGF and not liking bradis are permaban.... Funny how that is isnt it? Name calling is a no-no unless the mods do it. Trolling is bad unless its IBTL or :popcorn::popcorn:

Only impartial if you are one of the favored ones and you drink at the sacred cash cows.

Its OK Lurk Team 6 has nothing on me... I can lurk and troll in real life at a meet and eat.

Just remember a magician has you looking at his left hand and his right hand keeps pulling rabbits.

I was going to Quote "Queen" to the tune of Another one bites the dust but just too much work this morning.....:)

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County

lurch-head-shake-o_zps1b9b540b.gif

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to (re)introduce the official INGO bad penny: SaintsNSinners/ArmyMP/MWAG...

What a [STRIKE]pitiful[/STRIKE] pathetic way to spend your limited time on this planet...as an Internet Hydra.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Faff
    Top Bottom