Who isn't watching TV today (inauguration day)???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    ME!!!

Anybody else avoiding the whole dog & pony show???

:soapbox:
    How did the Marines look in their (my) blues overcoats?? I had to ship all mine down there because apparently it's colder there than it is here. I better get them back before our next funeral.

*except some cartoons with my kids this morning, and probably "Biggest Loser" with my wife tonight.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I tried to avoid it, but sat down to lunch at a restaurant right in front of a big screen tv. *sigh*

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I met Scutter for lunch today at GT Souths. I think it's the only TV in the place and we were right in front of the tv but just to the right of it. So we were stuck hearing it anyway. Heard Obama flub up the oath. I'm sure it was nerves. Then I left there to go to the library to renew my card and lo and behold there it was again right inside the front door... So now I'm back in my home office... yeah!!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I am not watching. I can't wait to listen to Mike Savage on the radio. I am sure he will have pleanty to say.

Me neither. I wish I could say I was related to that guy! I am to Fred Savage, but not him... Unless he's from Illinois or Northern Indiana....

Either way, nope, no regular or news tv. I even squint when I have to bring up Yahoo's homepage... I have been watching Discovery and cartoons, but that's it. Oh and Westerns...

:patriot:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    I'm trying to avoid it here at school. During lunch the tech guy was going around with a remote control turning up the TVs around campus, so no matter where I am now (aside form a classroom) I can hear CNN almost everywhere in any building on campus.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I sent the following question to friends and family today:

Guess what I'm doing during the Obamanauguration?

guesssu0.jpg

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I'm trying to avoid it here at school. During lunch the tech guy was going around with a remote control turning up the TVs around campus, so no matter where I am now (aside form a classroom) I can hear CNN almost everywhere in any building on campus.

You should follow him around with a universal remote and change all the TVs to MTV since I doubt he would have been elected without them.

Or just change them all to BET.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    You should follow him around with a universal remote and change all the TVs to MTV since I doubt he would have been elected without them.

Or just change them all to BET.

We used to do stuff like that in highschool, but the universal remote is at home... I thought of it though. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom