• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Narkguns.com is a newer but great on line store. There reviews on Google are at a 4.6 star rating and ship most fire arms the same day. I give them a 5 star my self.

I ordered a VP9 from them that I found on slick guns.com. Not only they had the best price but had shipping notification the same day that it had been picked up and in rought. My dealer had the gun in less than 48 hours from time I ordered it. The best part is I later checked on a sig 1911 traditional revers two tone and they had it as well. There sight seems to be up to date all the time for stock items and the staff was great if you call with questions. If I'm shopping on line I won't look any where else.

As as far as bud guns and some others I hate it when I call to check for availability during store hours and they have to call me back just to tell me there sold out or worse yet don't get an answer at all. Hope this helps

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I don't buy local anymore! inflated prices and the them unwilling to budge from their price has me buying online. Buds is my go to

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I just prefer to shop locally when possible. I like to spend my dollars in my own community even if it costs me a little more. Plus, what about customer service? I'm speaking of online retailers in general, but what happens if the product is defective? With a local shop you can walk right in, but in some cases good luck getting in touch with online retailers.

Sadly, I saw an earlier post on here that said Indy Gun Safety is closing their gun store and will focus exclusively on training.

If the gun is defective you send it back! If ii's defective and you notice this at the time of tranfer DO NOT FILL OUT THE PAPER WORK have it sent back to the online retailer.
    I bought one of the Colt 1991 models from Buds for 730 after transfer, local gun store price was 899 + tax.
    I got this Colt for $630 would have been 800 + at local store.

munch520

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2015
    midwest
    Bud's Gun Shop and KYGun Company are my two favorites.

Even cheaper still is Palmetto State Armory but you better be ready to wait. And wait.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I prefer to support LGS's IF their pricing is competitive. I'm willing to accept a bit higher price for their brick & mortar building, but when their pricing is some multiple of $100 higher, the fact that they have a 'store front' is not sufficient or legitimate reason to justify that much, much higher price.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    but when their pricing is some multiple of $100 higher, the fact that they have a 'store front' is not sufficient or legitimate reason to justify that much, much higher price.

agreed, plus, many of these online retailers also have their own stores. that's how most of them started anyways.

Top Bottom