• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This for us as well... budget is tighter this year than normal.

This is the first year we didnt have that problem. Its been a good year. We didnt go crazy with any big ticket items, but everyone had a nice haul.

One of the faves I forgot about. A tactical Spork. It even has a serrated knife that fits in the handle. They are put together well. Just dont fall for the overpriced sellers hawking them on Facebook. Ive seen them going as high as $20 each. :xmad:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...earch-alias=aps&field-keywords=tactical+spork

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    This year I really didn't get anything. I got both kids at the house for Christmas and we gave them some things they had wanted for their new start in life. I guess as you get older material things count a lot less. My youngest got a Dillon 550 and we took time to set it up for her today. My oldest got some big kitchen appliances.Giving those things was worth more than receiving. I got a box of Wolf's chocolate covered toffee and 2days with my kids. Empty nest is nice but it is great to have everyone home now and then.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ZbyEKKUl.jpg
    New range bag, works great.

I like it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What I got that matters isn't a thing. The backstory is that today is the 6th anniversary of my mom unexpectedly dropping of a heart attack right in front of me, followed by a week in a coma but for all practical purposes gone at that moment. She dearly loved Christmas, and this event led me to, well, not love Christmas. Fast forward to the other day, I found myself confronted with a young person of my acquaintance who was anticipating a pretty unhappy Christmas. In the process of making someone else's Christmas brighter, I found myself experiencing the joy of Christmas myself for the first time in several years. I had really come to believe that I would never enjoy Christmas again, but it seems I was mistaken!

Top Bottom