• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nope. Way to many issues that could arise as has been stated already. Just get a hot tub and do a shower. The hot tub will be better anyway. And it will fall into unused after a few years. Ours did.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    have not had any real issues but it isn't used enough to justify it. If it sits too long the black crap that comes out of the lines is bad, I bleach it every so often. We have a nice 2 person jacuzzi tub but I would go with a nice shower if we redo the room.
    so :noway:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don’t understand the appeal of these silly rainfall showers. It takes forever to rinse down in one with their low flow.

When I take a shower I want jets of water spraying hard on me. My current showerhead has a massaging function that pulses the water nicely and feels really good.

My house has a probably 30 year old Jacuzzi tub in it. It’s never been used much and it’s a pain to keep clean.
    Amen to this! I've got the same shower head that has been there for probably the last 50 years. I've had "low flow" shower heads and they suck. The rainfall showers don't appeal to me at all. I don't need the massaging pulses, but I want to feel a strong flow of water, not like I'm being showered by some kid with a squirt gun.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I don’t understand the appeal of these silly rainfall showers. It takes forever to rinse down in one with their low flow.

When I take a shower I want jets of water spraying hard on me. My current showerhead has a massaging function that pulses the water nicely and feels really good.

My house has a probably 30 year old Jacuzzi tub in it. It’s never been used much and it’s a pain to keep clean.
    Mike Rowe had a piece about that several years ago. Pretty good.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    We have a two person jacuzzi tub that my wife wanted. It's been in 6 months, and she used it exactly once. (My daughter really likes it though.) It's hooked up to a gas tankless water heater, so it's no problem to fill. I really like having a tankless water heater, as it will never run out of hot water.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom