• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Not surprisingly, the man's father seems overjoyed that his own name is no longer attached to the idiot.

actually it's the mom that's upset. I have to say... it does sound hilarious. His fiancé is going to be Mrs. Cheeseburger, and look how he signs his emails.

My mum was furious but my dad thinks it's hilarious. He's more than happy to use my new name."Another person not too pleased with the name apparently is Smith's fiancée. "My fiancée is fairly reluctant about marrying a Cheeseburger. That's something we're discussing a lot. No girl ever dreams of spending her big day marrying a man called Bacon."
    Who knows? The odd name could have perks. Remember the Burger and King couple who got married? Fast food giant Burger King picked up the tab for their wedding.
    For now, Smith proudly signs off his work emails as "B D Cheeseburger."

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    can you imagine being in a work meeting with this guy? Who is going to stand up to him in arguments? If they call him something other than Bacon, or Mr Cheeseburger he can go to HR and complain he's being harassed or made fun of. If you do oppose him, you have to do so without laughing or feeling so stupid you stop talking.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    actually it's the mom that's upset. I have to say... it does sound hilarious. His fiancé is going to be Mrs. Cheeseburger, and look how he signs his emails.

Right. Mom is upset; dad is happy. Idiot son no longer has the family name to disgrace with his next drunk plan.

Top Bottom