• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    saturday afternoon i saw a guy in rochester oc'ing a 1911 while taking his two young sons to blockbuster. i was absolutely taken aback.

i can't believe the blockbuster is still open. lol

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I saw a guy in a big box retailer wearing sweatpants and openly carrying two guns. Clipped in each pocket, was a gun in a floppy Uncle Mike's hoster that was hanging halfway out of the pocket. One one side he was carrying a purple LC9, on the other was a Hi-Point. :laugh:

The same guy pulled a loaded XDS out of his holster in the store this weekend. He swept himself, myself, everyone at the counter, and his kids. :facepalm:

MacEoghan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2013
    Franklin
    Last Thursday I saw a guy OCing in the Home Depot off of southport rd. Not sure what kind it was. Then yesterday I saw another guy carrying a Glock there. (I'm there a lot lol)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Saw a lady OC'ing outside of the TGIFriday's at Greenwood Park Mall around 6:30pm. She was putting on a helmet, so I assume she rode a bike of some sort.

It was a full-sized gun. I assume a Glock. If I recall correctly, a kydex holster of some sort. I pointed her out to the wife, considered giving her a thumbs-up.

sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    Moved to Indiana from South Dakota about 13 years ago. Lived in NWI for a few years and now NEI. Saw my first 2 Indiana OC's just last week. One middle aged fella at Peking Buffet and a twenty-something at Wally World getting groceries. Seemed to be much more common in SD. I actually had to ask patrons for the bar I worked at during college to leave their firearms in their vehicles because they aren't allowed in "establishments that derive 50% or more of their income from liquor sales".

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Having lunch at Panda Express near the Meijer in Carmel Friday afternoon around 1:15 pm. Spotted a guy walking to his car while carrying something in what looked to be a Serpa holster.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    Saw a younger guy in a camo sleeveless shirt filling up his F250 in New Carlisle gas station. Looked like a striker fired pistol in a SERPA holster. Carry on youngster! :rockwoot:

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Was at wal mart yesterday and seen a guy big enough to eat hay OCing a leather shoulder rig w/2 extra mags but the side I was on couldn't see what it was ? I was CC my glock... Glad to know we were ok if SHTF at wal mart.... lol

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Alright who was it?

At St Francis in Indianapolis, I spotted a white guy, blonde hair, carrying a compact or subcompact Glock in a black OWB kydex holster. He was wearing a black tshirt and khaki shorts. So, who was it?

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Plymouth Wal-Mart earlier today, younger guy with his girl friend/wife looking at car batteries. Actually complaining to her about how much they were.
    I couldn't tell the make of pistol, Stainless, looked like a .380 in what appeared to be a Uncle Mikes holster.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Was working around the farm today and was carrying my Ruger Vaquero in .45 Colt. Hopped in the truck and went to the gas station/convenient mart and then on to the feed mill. So I OCed the Vaquero for the first time today. Only one second glance from a boy about six years old.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Saw a young guy with his family at the Gander Mountain. Not sure what he had as I only caught a quick view in the parking lot.
    And stopped by the new Firearms range in Avon, but that doesn't count. :)

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I went fishin today and saw a guy with a S&W 500 strapped to his chest and another with a 1860 army C&B which I thought was awesome. Had a long discussion with the 1860 guy about loading it for defense.

Top Bottom