• ...and so much more!
  • BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    This was yesterday, but....

Saw a gentleman at THE gas station in Ramsey, Indiana, (there is only 1, far as I know,) OC'ing what looked like a Sigma OWB, wearing a Call of Duty t-shirt. Older gentlemen; I did a double take at the t-shirt on a guy his age, but the gun made me smile. :)

WJB63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Lafayette area
    This past Saturday night, Mosey Down Main Street in Lafayette, a gentleman walked past the booth I was set up in. From what I could tell at a glance it was a SIG in a SERPA holster.

ejm874

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NWI/Indy
    This evening at the Longhorn on Washington St. on the east side of Indy, I walked in behind a lady with a subcompact Glock in what looked to be a Serpa. Only got a glance, but it was my first sighting. :yesway: Sadly I was only pocket carrying my LCP because we were out for Mom's birthday and she just can't stand the sight of me with a gun.

jiggypete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Last night at Greenwood Park Mall. Behind a guy OC'ing. Couldn't get near enough to tell what it was. No one freaked out. I was CC'ing.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Took the family to Wendy's in Plymouth tonight. It wasn't very busy at all, but I saw a young guy with his girlfriend sitting at a table. I didn't notice him carrying because he had his strong side away from me. But he had his motorcycle parked next to my car, and they were getting ready to get on the bike as I came out. I saw his OC, and asked if he was carrying a 1911. He replied in the affirmative and said it was a .22 cal. I asked if it was a GSG, and he said it was a Chiapa as he proceeded to take it out of the holster to show it to me. :eek: I indicated that I didn't need to see it. I then asked if he was an INGO member, and he said NO. (whew! I would hate to think of an INGO member coonfingering their gun in the parking lot) I told him to check it out and proceeded to get in my car and leave.

I was OC my M&P at the time.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Took the family to Wendy's in Plymouth tonight. It wasn't very busy at all, but I saw a young guy with his girlfriend sitting at a table. I didn't notice him carrying because he had his strong side away from me. But he had his motorcycle parked next to my car, and they were getting ready to get on the bike as I came out. I saw his OC, and asked if he was carrying a 1911. He replied in the affirmative and said it was a .22 cal. I asked if it was a GSG, and he said it was a Chiapa as he proceeded to take it out of the holster to show it to me. :eek: I indicated that I didn't need to see it. I then asked if he was an INGO member, and he said NO. (whew! I would hate to think of an INGO member coonfingering their gun in the parking lot) I told him to check it out and proceeded to get in my car and leave.

I was OC my M&P at the time.

I'm still not sure why some people are okay with un-holstering their weapon right there in public to a stranger.
    Good post, though!

Ian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Saw a guy with a small Glock (36,37?) at the Victoria Secret at the mall in South Bend today. I guess if you are gonna get dragged through Vicky's it's not a bad way to maintain manhood!

Top Bottom