• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Coin laundry next to Ace Hardware in Brownsburg just now... Colt 1911 in Kydex peeking out from under a gentleman's jacket. I had to chuckle because mine was hangin' out too. Great conversation starter.

How long before that ends up in someone's signature, LOL?

Microairman1

Marksman
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    May 9, 2016
    New carlisle
    I carried my glock 19 in the Wisconsin dells all week. And if anyone wants to know, most places in the dells are gun friendly, including Kalahari resort. No signs anywhere

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    I carried my glock 19 in the Wisconsin dells all week. And if anyone wants to know, most places in the dells are gun friendly, including Kalahari resort. No signs anywhere

I was in the Dells a month ago and was sort of surprised to not see any signs either, but then again, WI is a gun friendly state, so seeing signs is fairly rare.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    While back in Indy for a few days last month, l went to Washington Square Mall, and upon seeing that it has gone ghetto since the last time I was there, I was glad I was carrying as I approached the entrance. But then I spotted this sign on the door:

View attachment 51518

...apparently forbidding *Glocks* inside the mall, but luckily I was carrying my Kimber 1911...

DSC_1540.JPG :thatshot:
    ..., so I was good to go..! :cool: :rockwoot::naughty:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Christmas get-together lunch at Poe's Cafeteria in Mooresville yesterday. Bunch of wife's distant family. Couple of them know I carry.

One guy, in town from Florida, asked "you packin?" as he walked by. I told him I was, and his wife said a couple snotty things about it. My wife then said that she was carrying as well. The other lady went on about "you're more likely to kill yourself, blah blah". Her husband brushed it off, thanked us for carrying, quoted the "judged by 12, carried by 6" mantra as he walked by.

Good times.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Christmas get-together lunch at Poe's Cafeteria in Mooresville yesterday. Bunch of wife's distant family. Couple of them know I carry.

One guy, in town from Florida, asked "you packin?" as he walked by. I told him I was, and his wife said a couple snotty things about it. My wife then said that she was carrying as well. The other lady went on about "you're more likely to kill yourself, blah blah". Her husband brushed it off, thanked us for carrying, quoted the "judged by 12, carried by 6" mantra as he walked by.

Good times.

Did you tell her she's using information from a debunked study?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Confirmed no metal detectors, I think. Thought I heard a loud beep coming in from garage 2 though.

Now up on ICU, was afraid there'd be something up here. Nope, only thing banned from rooms is drinks.

Top Bottom