Where can we find truthful, unbiased news?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No, the joke is Gateway Pundit and Epoch times. Not sure how you don't do a modicum of research to see the heavy right bias.

Check any study on media bias and you'll see AP, BBC and Reuters as middle ground and highly factual.
    But keep believing the propoganda and conspiracy theories...
    Media-Bias-Chart-6.1_December_Edition_Unlicensed_Social_Media_Low_Res.jpg

Why on earth do I give a flying f*** in a rolling doughnut what a bunch of leftists say? Enjoy the comfort the Pravda media gives you. What kind of fools still believe a media that said they would not cover the election if it was beneficial to Trump. That is an admission, not of bias, but corruption and comprimization.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No, the joke is Gateway Pundit and Epoch times. Not sure how you don't do a modicum of research to see the heavy right bias.

Check any study on media bias and you'll see AP, BBC and Reuters as middle ground and highly factual.
    But keep believing the propoganda and conspiracy theories...
    Media-Bias-Chart-6.1_December_Edition_Unlicensed_Social_Media_Low_Res.jpg
    HP, Vice, CNN, NYT, and WAPO are less left leaning than Fox is right leaning and more factual? Your source is suspect. Fox is to news what the NRA is to guns, the boogieman.

AP is less biased than those, but it is biased. I don't have an opinion of Reuters, I see less of their stuff.

I also like how there is no left leaning source in the Contains inaccurate/Fabricated info category.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    Not a social experiment I assure you.
    I'm just an old man looking for the truth. I refuse to believe the United States is going to Hell in a handbasket.

In that case I'll take your word for it. As to your concern, when they can rigged an election to this degree with no consequences, then they can do it again and again and again. This all happened because we have too many atheists in America now. Our entire system relies on citizens (both in govt and out) behaving in good faith towards one another, a fundamental Christian value. That process started when the courts said we can't have prayer in public schools anymore in the 1960's.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    In that case I'll take your word for it. As to your concern, when they can rigged an election to this degree with no consequences, then they can do it again and again and again. This all happened because we have too many atheists in America now. Our entire system relies on citizens (both in govt and out) behaving in good faith towards one another, a fundamental Christian value. That process started when the courts said we can't have prayer in public schools anymore in the 1960's.
    How do we know the election was rigged? Which source do we believe?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    It's pervasive... watching Sunday Morning on CBS and their update of the Impeachment II was that the House passed the articles of impeachment, but that McConnell has not said when the Senate would start the trial. NO MENTION of the FACT that Pelosi has not sent them to the Senate, nor indicated when she will or even that she will. Pffft.

Anyhow, the following I mostly believe unless proven otherwise, all others I assume if their mouth is moving it's a lie:

National Review to the right.
    BBC to the left.
    Wall Street Journal centerish.

Top Bottom