• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I am a bit skeptical. None of those guys seems to have impaired vision or are touching their face, I would think that their eyes would feel on fire. I would be surprised that the gas would shoot out so far from the end of the nozzle. Really 3 or 4 guys driving around in a van and jumping out like commandos to steal one guys wallet

Doubt it was for just the wallet. Probably the car too. Even though, sometime the blitzkrieg style attack normally will stop the target from fighting back, so it probably is normally very successful.

Slonsteady

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Plainfield
    I am always ready to do this while pumping. I am surprised how far that stream shot out. I had planned to cover the nozzle with my thumb. Next time I fill up a large jug I will hit it with a full pull and some safety googles on to estimate the force. Much better defensive weapon if it comes out that hard. I bet that was acholol fuel in South America.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    That looked like spraying insecticide on roaches!

For a moment I thought a lighter might have been handy...but remembered that there's a reason gas pumps have explosion-proof wiring

Top Bottom