• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've been called to ED several times to provide tools to remove "hardware" from various locations in and on the human body but never ammunition. (yes I know it wasn't live)

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I've been called to ED several times to provide tools to remove "hardware" from various locations in and on the human body but never ammunition. (yes I know it wasn't live)

I don't even have the words...
    That's why I just posted a link.

I've heard stories, but just can't imagine it, or maybe my brain just doesn't want to go there...

I KNEW there were (and still are) some good jokes there, I just couldn't think of any...

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    My first thought was, "WW2, wow, this guy must have been miserable having that in there all this time."

Then I saw he "fell on it" and accidentally got it lodged. :wrongdoor:

Mkay, well...that leads to some kind of joke about Alec Baldwin saying he "didn't pull the trigger," but I'm not good enough to think one up right now.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I don't even have the words...
    That's why I just posted a link.

I've heard stories, but just can't imagine it, or maybe my brain just doesn't want to go there...

I KNEW there were (and still are) some good jokes there, I just couldn't think of any...
    Uh yeah, listen to your brain on this one.

Trust me.

And I'm not even the guy that makes contact.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    My first thought was, "WW2, wow, this guy must have been miserable having that in there all this time."

Then I saw he "fell on it" and accidentally got it lodged. :wrongdoor:

Mkay, well...that leads to some kind of joke about Alec Baldwin saying he "didn't pull the trigger," but I'm not good enough to think one up right now.
    I know a couple of nurses, I've heard numerous stories similar. Didn't see the pop bottle sitting on the couch... A guy with a vaccuum cleaner hose on his member who slipped while vacuuming... That guy shut up real quick when asked if he always vacuumed in the nude. Glass swizzle stick stuck in guys member, girl friend was "playing around".

Top Bottom