• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Romero Zombie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Greenwood
    Just bought a SilencerCo Saker 762 through US Defense Solutions. They had to order it from SilencerCo as they did not have one in stock. The salesman said he would let me know the serial number as soon as he had that info so I could start my Form 4(I just got a trust started, 1st NFA item). Is it OK for me to start my eForm using the serial number even if the dealer hasn't even physically received the can yet? Thanks in advance.

KUJO2388

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I don't believe you can do an e-form 4 at this time. You will need to do a paper form 4. Also I would wait to fill out the forms until your dealer has the suppressor in hand.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I don't believe you can do an e-form 4 at this time. You will need to do a paper form 4. Also I would wait to fill out the forms until your dealer has the suppressor in hand.

What he said. USDS would do a paper form 4 to you. If they will do it without a completed forms 3, well that's entirely different.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012

I agree with Kujo, and wait until the can is at your dealer beofre starting any paperwork. I am in the same boat… I have ordered a Gemtech Raptor-40 from Beech Grove Firearms that will hopefully be in within the next couple of weeks. When I bought my 30 cal can a couple of years ago, I went with a YHM. After waiting for about two months and it never coming in, I ended up buying the AAC the dealer already had in stock. Point being, you could fill out the paperwork and wait for weeks, only to find out the one you want you can't get, and have to start over again. Not a huge deal, but why waste the time?

Good luck and let us know how you like it.

Top Bottom