• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I had four kids. 3 or 4 dogs and numerous cats.

I've been peed on, pooped on and puked on by everybody.

I'd snatch that thing out and wash my hands later with Windex.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Place arm in a new trash bag and reach in and grab pistol. Place pistol in a second clean trash bag. Dispose of first trash bag. Take pistol to do-it-yourself car wash. Drop mag and rack the slide through the plastic bag. Eject chambered round. Place nozzel of car wash wand in bag and hit it with high pressure soap. Fill up bag and flush out a dozen times. Take pistol, mag and live round out of bag. Eject rounds out of mag. Toss ammo in the garbage. Lock slide back. Hose down pistol and mag again with car wash wand. Dry off pistol and mag. Sell pistol at next 1500 for cash. Smile when the buyer hands me the money.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Place arm in a new trash bag and reach in and grab pistol. Place pistol in a second clean trash bag. Dispose of first trash bag. Take pistol to do-it-yourself car wash. Drop mag and rack the slide through the plastic bag. Eject chambered round. Place nozzel of car wash wand in bag and hit it with high pressure soap. Fill up bag and flush out a dozen times. Take pistol, mag and live round out of bag. Eject rounds out of mag. Toss ammo in the garbage. Lock slide back. Hose down pistol and mag again with car wash wand. Dry off pistol and mag. Sell pistol at next 1500 for cash. Smile when the buyer hands me the money.
    It almost sounds like you're speaking from experience!

gweston

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2024
    Anderson
    First I agree with learning how to carry and secure your firearm, but if it was mine, I wouldn't hesitate to reach in and grab it. I'm pretty certain I could sanitize the **** out of it, and same for my hand (but I'm not going in past the elbow :nono:).

Top Bottom