• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    12 gauge Mossberg 500 combo. 28" barrel and a 18.5"barrel, stock and pistol grip. I used it for protection hiking in Alaska. I still have a Mossberg 500 today, just not that one. I paid $200 for the kit out the door.

damdayshifter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    georgetown
    A different road.

Mine was a Winchester Ranger 120 12 gauge. Still have and still looks mint. Walked out Murphy's with it for only $170 in 1984. My mom had to do the paper work and bragged to whole world that I did it all on my own money. God love her.

Last edited:

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Mossberg 185K bolt action 20 gauge with a three shot magazine bought for me by my Dad when I was 14. Four years later I sold it and bought a Browning A-5 light 20 which I still have.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    First was a 20 gauge 870 my dad bought me when I started deer hunting, wood furniture and a rifled barrel. First one I bought myself was going to be used as an all purpose, a 12 gauge 870 that came with a 26 inch remchoke barrel w/ fiber bead, a couple chokes, gun was in wood furniture. That one now has a Knoxx stock and forend and 3 shot extension tube added, still gotta get a 20 inch barrel to complete it out as my HD boomstick. My current deerkiller is another 870 I bought afterwards that came in synthetic furniture and came with a 28 inch smoothbore which is stored and the gun now has a slug barrel on it, I also have a cantilevered barrel that I was gonna scope but couldn't get the Nikon Slughunter scope to sight in, but I just couldn't get it, thinking on one of those Bushnells holosights now ever since I got to run a few slugs through another dude's 870 with one.

Sorry, I kinda over-answered your question.

wraymusicman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Colorado
    Remington 870 wingmaster - that I found while on an elk hunt, frozen in the mud on the side of a trail. Lost most of the bluing, barrel was pitted, stock was a mess, but the bore and action were good. Still looks the same 20 years later, and still shoots straight!

50apiguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    Clark County
    smith and wesson 12 guage riot. never forget blasting that thing off in a insulated wood ground blind without earplugs when i was 13. Got my first deer but my ears rang for days.

Vincentsdad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Greencastle
    I think I was 11 and my poor parents got me a single shot 12ga breakdown. Probably a New England. But I thought that thing broke my shoulder after 2 shot it kicked so bad. I was scared to shoot it after those 2. Then my dad melted down sum lead and poured it in the stock, was REAL heavy but like a .410 after that.

Top Bottom