What newly introduced firearm are you most excited about?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indy North Side
    At the NRA show I saw three things that got me fired up, FightLite’s AR based rifles, Bond Arms lever action rifle and the Taurus 692 revolver with interchangeable .38/.357 & 9mm cylinders. What are you all loosing sleep over for ‘23?

Attachments

• IMG_6216.jpeg
      IMG_6216.jpeg
      331.9 KB · Views: 23

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    At the NRA show I saw three things that got me fired up, FightLite’s AR based rifles, Bond Arms lever action rifle and the Taurus 692 revolver with interchangeable .38/.357 & 9mm cylinders. What are you all loosing sleep over for ‘23?
    Not sure if new to this year….. the fightlite I liked everything the levers the birds head the belt fed….. but Taurus has a .460 and a .500 now and they look good. I’m a sucker for the black

Morgan12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2023
    Illinois
    Being I’m from Illinois atm I can’t be excited about stuff like you guys are.

I think the only thing I could actually get maybe is the Henry homesteader but honestly that’s a lot of money for a 9mm carbine with no track record. I think in 45 it’d be alot of fun.

I honestly am not a Henry guy anyways I much prefer a marlin, I really hope ruger comes back out with the 39 that gun was one of the best.

I’ll have to check out that bond arms lever gun

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indy North Side
    Being I’m from Illinois atm I can’t be excited about stuff like you guys are.

I think the only thing I could actually get maybe is the Henry homesteader but honestly that’s a lot of money for a 9mm carbine with no track record. I think in 45 it’d be alot of fun.

I honestly am not a Henry guy anyways I much prefer a marlin, I really hope ruger comes back out with the 39 that gun was one of the best.
    IMG_6265.jpeg
    I’ll have to check out that bond arms lever gun

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    INGO: "Freeman will say something cool, but completely impractical."

Freeman: *Pulls out list like CVS receipt* "Can I just like a Top 7 or something?"

1. LWRCI M6 .300 BO;
    2. Centurion Arms Mk11
    3. PSA-NDS H&R M16A1 (D model stock, or E, like I am picky)
    4. PSA Jakyl in .300 BO
    5. PSA Type 56 clone
    6. PSA-NDS Colt M723 clone
    7. IWI Masada Slim-Frame or Berretta straight pull if it makes it in 23.

HM: Zenith HK32 clone with improved trigger pack (they told me 3Q, wait and see) and Savage Straight Pull

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

Freeman: *Pulls out list like CVS receipt* "Can I just like a Top 7 or something?"

1. LWRCI M6 .300 BO;
    2. Centurion Arms Mk11
    4. PSA Jakyl in .300 BO
    5. PSA Type 56 clone

HM: Zenith HK32 clone with improved trigger pack (they told me 3Q, wait and see) and Savage Straight Pull
    Unless something has changed, the Berretta straight pull is slated for 24 and in limited calibers at first.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Unless something has changed, the Berretta straight pull is slated for 24 and in limited calibers at first.
    I know, but maybe the Italians are ahead of schedule . . . what am I saying?

"Heaven is where the cooks are French, the police are British, the mechanics are German, the lovers are Italian and everything is organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the cooks are British, the police are German, the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, and everything is organized by the Italians."

1682447282653.png

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon

1. LWRCI M6 .300 BO;
    2. Centurion Arms Mk11
    4. PSA Jakyl in .300 BO
    5. PSA Type 56 clone

I want #6, 3 and 5 off Kirks list. Thank you very
    Much…

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    S&W FPC Carbine
    I don't know if I would define it as being excited, but I have been tempted by one of these as well.

Got the chance to fondle one last week. Very lightweight (without loaded mags onboard). The charging system isn't as awkward as I feared it would be. Trigger isn't too bad. Bolt release is terrible.

$609 locally available. I passed on it for now because I've already been the Beta-tester for several companies and I'm leary of getting burned.

Top Bottom