• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Well should have posted in Forum support I guess. FireFox seems to be the culprit. Ipad, Internet Explorer both seem to work fine. I like the look of no ads whatsoever but have lost functionality as well. Anyone else running FireFox with this issue?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I run Firefox with the adblock extention, but it doesn't affect functionality. I know that the ads keep the site running, but I would rather support the site directly.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The software INGO runs on just does hinky things sometimes. It's not as bad as the previous version was but still....

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I've been using firefox with ad block for years. I always wondered how facebook made money with no ads, until I remembered I just don't see the ads.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Yeah this isn't just the ads unfortunately. Lost search function, all icons to view unread posts, new post icons, etc. If someone could remind me how to post a screen shot I'll do that so you can see what I'm talking about.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, I was just going to say reboot also. Another thing that sometimes helps is updating flash, although that may not help much on INGO.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I was going to report this thread to a mod so it could be moved to forum support but that is part of the functionality that is missing. Could some one please report this thread so it can be moved to forum support? Thanks a bunch!!!

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Well I have figured out the problem and will post in case it happens to anyone else. Ad Block Plus updated overnight and apparently some of the parameters changed with the update so that too much information was being blocked by ABP. I reported the issue to ABP and it allowed the important information on the page to be seen. Thanks to all who gave helpful information.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom