• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    For the price of most of stuff listed you could just buy another case of ammo. $300 for 1k rounds or 1 low quality bow and zero arrows.....

Archery isn't cheap, quality blade steel isn't cheap. Ammo is actually pretty cheap per shot fired.
    We're discussing non-firearm SHTF weaps here!

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I have stocked a million rounds of your favorite ammo. SHTF. You go visit your friend/doctor/favorite scenic spot, leaving your stockpile behind. Bad guys lay siege. You run out of the 200 rounds you've brought with you… That's one way of running out of ammo.

Actually had that happen. My dad had a small stockpile of various calibers in the fruit cellar of his basement. He died, and while my brothers and I sorted out the estate someone broke in to steal the copper plumbing, found the ammo and reloading equipment, and proceeded to rob us blind. What I have left is the little bit that was stored elsewhere.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    Made in the USA! - Cujo, He'll even follow you and maybe even carry some of your crap.
    1366042986_cujo_remake-oo.jpg

Made in Russia: - Can be made from junk found almost anywhere, and apparently shoved down your pants next to your naughty bits, fairly easily.

02-molotov_cocktail.jpg

Made in the USA: A little on the heavy side, but better than an empty gun when you show up to a knife fight.
    personalized-louisville-slugger-baseball-bat-xl.jpg

skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy
    This...

Fixed Blades : OKC Kukri Knife

Great woods knife and could be pretty nasty if used in defense.

Best all around price I could find for it below...

Amazon.com : Ontario 6420 OKC Kukri Knife (Black) : Hunting Knives : Sports & Outdoors

These are amazing. Bought one a year ago and abused it until I could make it fail. Ordered two more to replace the first one. It finally failed a few months ago. I've taken down trees with this, not quickly, but not as slowly as I expected. Failed when my little brother decided to split firewood with it. The whole point was to see how far we could push it before it broke and it performed very well.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    I have a couple Tomahawks, Knives and such to compliment my firearms.
    I usually carry at least two lock blades on me, as well as a Leatherman and if I need anything else, I can always pick up a pipe or something.

Top Bottom