• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    That depends on the weather and how I need to dress. Currently a Shield Plus or a S&W 360 AirWeight for daily carry. Hunting could be my Dan Wesson. 44 mag or Contender in .45LC.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    My EDC "Go To" gun is the M&P40 m2.0 Compact.

Over the years my EDC has changed quite a bit, but for at least 4 years now, My M&P40 has be a trusted and constant companion.

For me, the M&P is what I would consider a "Git-`er done" gun. MP40C_12Yards.jpg

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    My "bedside" gun that I like to keep within reach at night is a standard Beretta 92FS in 9mm as I am very fond of the type.

As for carry, these past several years I have enjoyed carrying my Sig P229 in 40sw and I'm constantly debating on getting a 357 sig barrel for it.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    My "bedside" gun that I like to keep within reach at night is a standard Beretta 92FS in 9mm as I am very fond of the type.

As for carry, these past several years I have enjoyed carrying my Sig P229 in 40sw and I'm constantly debating on getting a 357 sig barrel for it.
    Do it. The only issue is ammo cost and even 40 is closing the gap on 357 sig.

Top Bottom