• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It all depends what you mean by "best." Most comfortable? Most concealable? Easiest to put on and take off? Best retention?

What gun are you putting in it?

Asking for the best holster is like asking about the best car. Too many factors and personal preferences at play.

BTW, :welcome:

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    I had a Remora that I liked pretty well. You can put it anywhere and cant it any way you like. However, I did not like carrying IWB and doing a #2 in a public bathroom ain't no fun. Of course, that tends to be true for any kind of carrying because stalls were not designed with that in mind.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Shill!
    Easy way to ensure that no one will ever trust a company. Mental note filed.

And at a glance I can tell they have fit and finish issues. Check out the holes and the edge cuts of the hybrid IWB holster. They used a dull punch because you can see fibers left behind from the cut making the hole look jagged. And several spots look improperly beveled on the edge, as well as stray fibers too.

Even the edge of my supertuck where I used my scissors, X-acto knife and sanding bit for my dremel to add a combat cut looks cleaner than that edge. :rolleyes:

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I like the Defender Pro Series
    Normally I would say let me google that for you, Let me google that for you

But it seems a google results in countless cheap plugs for an inferior product. After reading numerous responses, I would say any quality made holster that does not advertise by spamming all over the internet. So anything BUT the one in your link.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    "It is important that your gun stays in the holster, over time as the holster breaks in, it will loosen."

"Mostly all rivets will break or come apart at some point in time, this is why we use highy quality top post screws on all of our holsters to keep your firearm secure on an every day carry basis."

Comma-spliced sentences make my eyes bleed. :runaway: I would suggest spending some time/money proofreading before doing all of the shameless promotion.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I like N82 Tactical. Very comfortable, concealable and easy on/off.
    I agree. The N82 Tactical Pro series are great comfortable holsters. The suede backing says cool against skin in the summer time. The 'paddle' is large enough to cover the entire grip keeping it from digging into your side. Bought my first one 6 months ago and really like it. Just found another 'brand new' Professional holster in a bargain box at a LGS for another model. I looked at many before settling on the N82 Professional model. Can't 'compare' them to other brands personally since this is the ONLY brand I've ever worn, but I don't need to look at others now either.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I like N82 Tactical. Very comfortable, concealable and easy on/off.

I like my N82 Tacitcal but I never carry it. It's comfortable but I don't like carrying my gun in the positions that holster works best in (appendix or back). If they made a holster that had two belt clips so that I could carry it at around 2:30-3 o'clock I would be very very happy. :)

I still use it from time to time if I know I am going to go for a walk and probably won't be sitting down until I get home, but generally speaking I am very happy with my Shepherd Holster I got off Amazon. I can wear it all day without discomfort (in fact, I've been sitting at my desk for a few hours now and it's still on my hip from where I went out and ran errands earlier). I've fallen asleep in the recliner watching TV with it on. Jeans and a t-shirt is enough to easily conceal my small Kahr. Good leather, good kydex shell and retention. It still takes a bit of effort to remove the firearm from the holster and it 'clicks' back in. Very good and affordable, think mine was $35~.

Top Bottom