• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Interesting movie coming about about documented government spraying microscopic particles into the earth's atmosphere.

Official movie trailer: What in the World are they Spraying?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsWpSPBwA-w"]YouTube - G. Edward Griffin Talks Candidly About Chemtrails/SAG[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te_FOsKL_5Q"]YouTube - "What in the World are They Spraying?" - Official Trailer[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kcTvqiMNl8"]YouTube - CONTRAIL vs CHEMTRAIL 101[/ame]

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    1454018245_5986b5e6c1.jpg

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    The amount of chemical you'd need to disperse to have any effect is scientifically impractical to be done in air by a plane.

If you really wanted to pump chemicals into the atmosphere, there are much better ways to do it.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    some of you are like frogs in a frying pan with the heat slowly being turned up. once he realizes its hot, he's already cooked.

dont knock everything out there just because you think its nuts. we have BO for a president and some here probly voted for him. what could be more nuts than that?

There is documented studies about the U.S. and also the chinese govts trying to control weather patterns, and also there is a treaty that makes it illegal for one country to control the weather of another country. now why would that be? Im not a nut case but i keep an open mind and looks for facts and documentation. some of you just facepalm or imply facepalm at the firm reading of a theory. I face palm you.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Oh, I don't disagree that it's entirely possible to control the weather.

Contrails just aren't the way to do it.

when you see a giant tube running up into the sky, supported by multiple balloons, then we can talk.

Or if you see giant rings hanging out in the atlantic gulf stream to cool the surface water.

Both are completely viable technologies at this point in time and would be VERY effective.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    anyone who thinks the government won't do what it feels it has to do to maintain its control is an idiot.

on the flipside, anyone who thinks the government is all powerful and can do all evil, are also nuts.

you have to pick and choose on your theories. ask yourself how does government benefit? is it capable? for what reason would it/does it do XYZ? without some really plausible answers on these, you might as well be peeing into the wind.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    as to this weather crap, silver nitrate will do it.
    or you could go back in time and ask nikola tesla, who was in my humble opinion the second most important man to have ever lived.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Stratospheric sulfur dioxide has a profound effect on weather as well. A group called Intellectual Ventures in Seattle has already plowed this ground.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'm not any kind of expert on this topic, but I would give the movie a watch. I don't really know if I buy into it or not, I'll have to wait and see. I'm just open-minded like that.

Top Bottom