• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    last time i was there, the Raptors were in ther air. i think the fighting falcon/ viper is there now. must have been too expensive replacing shattered windows from the raptors in town.
    I have to ask, how did you end up in Salem?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I was 6th out of 676 in my class.

Dang, that's impressive. How the heck did you end up on INGO, get kicked in the head by a horse?

For the OP; I went to Frankton. I was probably in the top 15 of my class, but that wasn't good enough to be in the top 10%. 'Twasn't a big school. However, that was also back in the day when classes weren't weighted, so an A in gym class counted for more than a B in physics, and I took all of the college prep classes without a study hall. It still irks me that I got beat out by people that took nothing but the easiest classes, can you tell?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dang, that's impressive. How the heck did you end up on INGO, get kicked in the head by a horse?

For the OP; I went to Frankton. I was probably in the top 15 of my class, but that wasn't good enough to be in the top 10%. 'Twasn't a big school. However, that was also back in the day when classes weren't weighted, so an A in gym class counted for more than a B in physics, and I took all of the college prep classes without a study hall. It still irks me that I got beat out by people that took nothing but the easiest classes, can you tell?
    I did the same - all the advanced college prep courses, no study halls. Finally, the second semester of my senior year, I took Film Study. :pimp:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Winter Park High School, Winter Park Florida. Was in the class of '77 but graduated early to go into the Marines. Go figure...

(My graduating class had 1365 in it, the smallest class in three years due to redistricting)

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    I have to ask, how did you end up in Salem?
    I graduated in 92 and was supposed to join the Navy via the boost program, but ended up leaving MEPs before signing my life way (didn't trust the recruiter as being honest). Job opportunity was pretty bleak in Alamogordo and my father was seperating from the Air Force, and Salem (hometown) is where he decided to move the family. Crime and drugs were supposed to be close to none (turns out not the case). And honestly after moving around my whole life every couple years, having to make new friends growing up, i just decided to let the grass grown between my feet and just planted myself in Salem.

Top Bottom