• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    With Warm weather approaching I've started reloading more regular than in the winter months and was thinking of ordering one of the frankford Arsenal Vibra-Prime's. I thought it would help one of the bottle necks I have with my Dillon press'. But when I went to order one I find out thier not made any more and what more theres none out there in the pipeline or Fleabay, Were they that bad, that good, whats a guy gotta do beside pay the unreal cost of the dillon tool.

Let me know if you had one and it was terrible

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I have a Frankford Arsenal Vibraprime. Mine isn't terrible, so maybe you don't want my comment:):. There was a learning curve when I first got mine. I had to clean up some flashing and learn how to hold it, but once I figured that out, it has worked great. They are hard to beat for the money. The only thing I can figure out is maybe people being impatient as they seem today, if they couldn't hold it anyway they wanted and get it to work, they gave up right away and complained about it. Mine works terrific and sure saves a lot of time over using those Dillon pickup tubes. I can even load directly into the Dillon primer tubes, instead of the Vibraprime tubes, if I hold my mouth right. That saved me having to buy a lot of extra proprietary Vibraprime primer tubes.

Top Bottom