• ...and so much more!
  • morve80

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Speedway
    Decided to pull the trigger on a combo pack from PSA. Compact and Full size dagger frames for $110. After shipping and taxes was $128. Transfer fee will be $50, $25x2 serial numbers. So $178 for 2 glock clone frames. Not bad. Prefer them over the 80% lowers. And this is for 2 complete black lowers.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Firearm related . . .

This 2009 version of U.S. Army's FM 3-22.10, Sniper Training and Operations, arrived today. It's over 450 pages. Note a quick read. It's densely packed with a voluminous amount of technical information. Excellent for anyone who wants to develop and hone accuracy with long distance shooting skills.

US Army 2009 Sniper Manual FM 3-22.10.jpg

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Decided to pull the trigger on a combo pack from PSA. Compact and Full size dagger frames for $110. After shipping and taxes was $128. Transfer fee will be $50, $25x2 serial numbers. So $178 for 2 glock clone frames. Not bad. Prefer them over the 80% lowers. And this is for 2 complete black lowers.
    Parabellum in Avon will do multiple serial numbers on the same 4473 for the cost of one: $25.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just scored an H&K VP9 Match with 4 20-round magazines for $930 including tax, insured shipping and FFL fees once it gets here. Plus it comes with a promotion to get four more magazines.

I took delivery of this pistol today and ooooh, she’s one sexy bitch. I put the X300 light on it and it fits my holsters perfectly. It took exactly one day for Heckler and Koch to get back to me with a coupon code for the magazine promotion and the free magazine order is being processed. So, for $929 I got the pistol with all the pack-ins and 4 each 17-round mags. Pretty sweet deal. I’m not sure what’s different from the regular VP9 if anything, but the trigger is absolutely fantastic. Next, an optic.

Dholcomb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 14, 2022
    Indiana
    You still have in your possession? How do you feel about it then vs now?
    We put 20 rounds through it during our family Easter shoot yesterday. Very glad I purchased it. Fun/wow factor is off the chart. Percussion is enough to make you question health consequences. Definitely not something I’d want to shoot every weekend, but perfect for the couple big get togethers we have a year.

Top Bottom