• ...and so much more!
  • TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Ordered 1000 9mm projectiles from Everglades Ammo around noon today, and as of 8pm Fedex has them in their hands with scheduled delivery of Friday

Armymen3002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2024
    Kokomo
    Picking up the final pieces to my night vision build..Need to order the illuminator and get it mounted up. My plan is to zero my LAM with the vis laser and train during low light with it. Then when I get nods it should just be the same concept but dark out. I do need an Eotech EXPS 3.0 though.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Modified and cleaned up three sterile stripped lowers from Matrix Arms, Right to Bear, and Anderson Manufacturing to prepare them for assembly into AR-15 lowrs. No manufacturer logos. I can tell the difference between them by their selector/safety lever markings.

Three Sterile Stripped Lowers.jpg

VISM Lower Receiver Vise Block. I've got one for the mag well, and this one will help attach the buffer tube so that it's clocked correctly. I may try using it for the other lower parts, other than the grip. It uses the grip attachment and grip screw to hold the lower.

VISM Lower Receiver Vise Block.jpg

I've got all the parts for building them into complete lowers, except for shoulder stocks, on the way -- arrival imminent.

Last edited:

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Modified and cleaned up three sterile stripped lowers from Matrix Arms, Right to Bear, and Anderson Manufacturing to prepare them for assembly into AR-15 lowrs. No manufacturer logos. I can tell the difference between them by their selector/safety lever markings.

View attachment 328529

VISM Lower Receiver Vise Block. I've got one for the mag well, and this one will help attach the buffer tube so that it's clocked correctly. I may try using it for the other lower parts, other than the grip. It uses the grip attachment and grip screw to hold the lower.

View attachment 328530

I've got all the parts for building them into complete lowers, except for shoulder stocks, on the way -- arrival imminent.
    Why is there no anodizing on the inside of those receivers?

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Why is there no anodizing on the inside of those receivers?
    A consequence of the mods I had to make to enable using them. Some lowers aren't usable for anything (no better than doorstops or paperweights) without some mods. Now I can install AR-15 fire control groups in them.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom