• ...and so much more!
  • TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Ordered a few misc reloading items from Brownell's including a Hornady M-1 case tumbler and Lyman 51st ed. reloading handbook. Black Friday 15% off code got me the tumbler for just under $60

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Bought a S&W shield/optics ready 9mm that I shot the crap out of and I love it. Fortunately my versa carry Jaqui holster works well with it. Might look for some better options. Any suggestions? FYI I bought my first and last gun from a big box store, after I was done I wouldn’t have done if they were free.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Bought a S&W shield/optics ready 9mm that I shot the crap out of and I love it. Fortunately my versa carry Jaqui holster works well with it. Might look for some better options. Any suggestions? FYI I bought my first and last gun from a big box store, after I was done I wouldn’t have done if they were free.
    These are actually pretty dang decent for the money. I've got more than half a dozen for various Shields.

Yesterday was a killer day for the wallet,.....spent the entire day shopping for BF deals. Found too many.

CDNN dropped the price on their BFI pencil barrels and uppers. Not a big discount but the normal price is good enough that I've bought a dozen of them. Picked up four more barrels and four more barreled uppers.

Another thing I like to buy but always have a hard time finding are these cheap little NcStar 3.5x prism scopes. I've been buying them for four or five yrs whenever I can find them at a decent price. They compare very favorably to some of the $200-300 Primary Arms prisms. Like almost all prism sights it's really important to tear them from their mounts and re-secure all the screws with blue 242 locktite. I set up little assembly lines and do them 3-4 at a time, locktiting all the screws and adjusting the QD mounts to rail sections and then locktiting those adjustments. Then the screws get a dab of red finger nail polish to show that they're been done. These go in and out of stock at several places and I've had to wait as long as six months for them to restock and prices are usually $80-100. When I saw them yesterday for $53 I bought a pile of them even though I'd reached my limit for what I wanted to spend for the day. Twelve of them so hopefully I won't need to go searching for them again anytime soon.

Bought a couple pair of cheap 1x4 LPVOs on mounts for .22 rifles. These are still available at the BF price of $69 and get good reviews,....

Amazon link won't post. You'll have to go there and search,....

" Monstrum Banshee 1-4x20 LPVO Rifle Scope with Offset Scope Mount "

Same deal on these but if they're as good as reported I may try them on a couple of ARs. $100 for the 30mm illuminated tube scope with mount,....

Last edited:

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    what was the price of the 5.56?

Sorry to be useless to you but I threw out the receipt and took off to yet another family gathering. This holiday weekend has been super busy with family! (If it helps that whole pile cost me $232. Compared to Trump years I paid too much for that 5.56 but in today's world I figured I better add to the pile before the next war starts...let me think here....that box was around $124 before discount and taxes..)

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Five 50-round boxes since I cannot get my hands on any .41 Special. This should be close to .41 Special as it is rated a whopping 510 fps!
    Consider the HSM Cowboy .41 Magnum is 969 muzzle velocity. So not only are these 510 velocity rounds perfect substitute for Specials, but also they have the longer Magnum case to avoid fouling the chamber.
    1700978376530.png
    https://choiceammunition.com/produc...tek-coated-rnfp-cowboy-choice100-hand-loaded/

Last edited:

FN USA

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Sellersburg
    Anyone want to sell me some reloaded .410? After buying 100 rounds of 6 shot, I'm not sure I need to stockpile any more on hand, feel like I've been robbed! $20 per box of 25 shells :spend:

Top Bottom