• ...and so much more!
  • alc1985

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Burns Harbor by the Dunes
    Culmination of parts here that's came to completion of a gun that I never had intentions of owning. Bought a factory G43 stripped frame from Big Tex for $20 over a year ago. It sat. Then a few weeks ago bought a complete factory 43x slide from a member here. Then purchased the factory lower parts kit, 2 factory mags and a Vickers/Tango Down +2 baseplate for one of them. Haven't put any rounds through it yet. Once it's vetted the wife may make it a purse carry
    View attachment 312576
    Nice journey for your wifes present.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Picked up a ton of reloading gear from another member yesterday. RCBS Rock Chucker Master reload kit that was open but unused, 6 die sets (5 different calibers), 4 unopened & 1 1/2 empty 1# powder jugs, and a bag of about 200 deprimed 9mm brass that the generous seller threw in at N/C (wasn't even part of the original deal).

Thanks again to @devildog178 - I'm now headed down yet another rabbit hole!

Last edited:

morve80

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Speedway
    Picked up a ton of reloading gear from another member yesterday. RCBS Rock Chucker Master reload kit that was open but unused (meh, missing the Speer #11 handload manual but since we're on #15 or #16 at this time, I'll find one more current), 6 die sets (5 different calibers), 4 unopened & 1 1/2 empty 1# powder jugs, and a bag of about 200 deprimed 9mm brass that the generous seller threw in at N/C (wasn't even part of the original deal).

Thanks again to @devildog178 - I'm now headed down yet another rabbit hole!
    That's a rabbit hole I want to go down.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Is anyone else as excited as I am?

View attachment 313270
    Congrats. I wanted the OD green so bad but couldn't find one when I was ready to buy. Ended up with one in FDE. Even Gunbroker didn't have one listed. They had a total of 5 at the time listed. 2 FDE and the other 3 were black. I chose a poor time to buy one. Snagged it when Xiden was installed and the libs had all 3 branches. I thought they'd go full tilt and bend the gun owners over so I bought at a higher price. Oh well

Jont22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Morgan County
    Congrats. I wanted the OD green so bad but couldn't find one when I was ready to buy. Ended up with one in FDE. Even Gunbroker didn't have one listed. They had a total of 5 at the time listed. 2 FDE and the other 3 were black. I chose a poor time to buy one. Snagged it when Xiden was installed and the libs had all 3 branches. I thought they'd go full tilt and bend the gun owners over so I bought at a higher price. Oh well
    Fde was my second choice. Glad I for the od though.

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central

I've been waiting for this to go on sale.

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    Do the SARs not have built in BUIS in the top rail like the X95?
    They do, but the light covered the front one and the factory rear aperture is tiny. Plus I wanted to add more weight. kidding! I don't like when my long guns have things hanging to the sides to get caught. I prefer them to be narrow, hence the light on the top rail and not on the right side rail.

Top Bottom