• ...and so much more!
  • COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Got an alert from Greg Cote advising P10S mags were back in stock.
    Quickly ordered one and it actually shipped today. This company is on it and they were a few bucks cheaper than their competitors.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Last night I finally got my Standard Manufacturing 1911 from the wonderful people at Badger creek in Mooresville In..I was on a wait list for so long I had just about given up.But the call finally came. Of course as always I was delayed so I will post picks in the correct category soon. It is absolutely stunning. The fit and deep blue finish. I dont know how they do it for $1295.

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    I was playing around the net this AM and saw that at the CZ web site a posting that the CZ-97 B/BD were on the Disco list. I have missed out on the CZ-527 in 7.62x39 and also the Walther PPQm1. Not going to get burned again so visited Buds and found the CZ-97 B in stock and hit the credit card trigger hard. So now I am having fun looking for mags , wood grips, and what the Cajun Boys can do for me. Still stalking the ever rare SA P-35 at below MSRP. With 3 .45 ACP pistols to feed now I also have look for low cost ammo, ok reasonable priced ammo. If you want a CZ-97 get one now!
    Jump62
    Aka Paul

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Got a new holster and a replacement takedown screw for a 10/22. Ordered some mags and a couple of base plates from Greg Cote.

Those looking for used guns try:

That's run by the guy at Marksman Shooting sports in Westfield, IN, aka MarksManTV on youtube.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    A Winchester model 24 receiver, three old scope mounts for Stevens 87's, a handful of Winchester butt plates, a NOS all steel Chiappa .22 1873 pistol, a Mossberg .22 rifle, a Union Fork and Hoe bayonet for a 1903/M1 with sheath, a Remington full length bayonet for the 1917 with sheath and a web sling for a M1 Garand.

It was a busy day...

Top Bottom