• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    At the NRA convention I picked up some laser engraved magpul pmags. Grabbed some 32 round ets mags for the pcc. Also got some wicked grips for the cz75

MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    A Springfield 911 mag for my Sig P238. It was half the price of the Sig mag!!

I saw a oobtube vid recently, don’t remember who created it, that mentioned the mags and other parts were interchangeable between the Springfield 911 & Sig P238 because they are pretty much identical twins. After watching I paid closer attention to the similarities between them and they are pretty identical. The mag fits just fine but I haven’t shot it yet. However, I did do some dry fire reps with Snap Caps and that went smoothly.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I just ordered a BCA 16" .22LR upper and magazines for a squirrel rifle I am putting together. I also ordered a couple more magazines for my .50 Beowulf rifle.
    @tcecil88

See this post. Since that was written I have reprofiled the firing pin. Removing approximately 30 - 40% of the face nearest the center of the cartridge face.

I was able to achieve consistent ignition, even with the Federal ammunition.

Good luck!

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Reloading dies for .45-70 and a Nebo rechargeable inspection flashlight.
    But was at the NRA convention today and spent at least $25,000 in my mind, only! LOL! :blahblah:

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    Ordered a Geissele SSP Lightning bow trigger for the Colt. I'm thinking I'm going to add an adjustable gas block and low mass BCG to it also.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    @tcecil88

See this post. Since that was written I have reprofiled the firing pin. Removing approximately 30 - 40% of the face nearest the center of the cartridge face.

I was able to achieve consistent ignition, even with the Federal ammunition.

Good luck!
    Well, my BCA .22LR upper came in today. I am pleased with it overall. I posted a thread over in the reviews.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom