• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    The glut of $40 POS Chi-com AR15 handguards was amazing. I'm sure that's a major reason for all the cheap AR15 uppers that were there.

On the other hand, if you know what to look for you would have got an upper from War Machines. He's they guy that makes the War Block taper pin front gas block assembly. That gas block is a work of art and he had plenty mounted onto Faxon barrels at the show. I'm a big taper pin fan on "go to war" type AR15 if you can't tell.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    The glut of $40 POS Chi-com AR15 handguards was amazing. I'm sure that's a major reason for all the cheap AR15 uppers that were there.

On the other hand, if you know what to look for you would have got an upper from War Machines. He's they guy that makes the War Block taper pin front gas block assembly. That gas block is a work of art and he had plenty mounted onto Faxon barrels at the show. I'm a big taper pin fan on "go to war" type AR15 if you can't tell.

I did see a few war machines

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Bought a 9mm shield from ZX didn't have to think twice with their price. Had to wait a while for the people in front of me and their paperwork.
    Found my Kimber SIS, finally!

tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    Bought a 9mm shield from ZX didn't have to think twice with their price. Had to wait a while for the people in front of me and their paperwork.
    Found my Kimber SIS, finally!
    Congrats on the SIS, I've always had interest in getting one; years ago I fondled one at a LGS and was impressed by its smooth action, good sights, and slick finish.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I had my hands on one about 4 or 5 years ago but they guy wanted a crazy high price and wouldn't come down from it. Even after showing him how were on gun broker for 4-500 cheaper than his price. Needless to say I didn't buy his. This is the first one I have seen since that day.

mo381

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Cass County
    I hadn't been to the 1500 for a few years, picked up a couple of reloading manuals and a lower parts kit. Prices seemed a little high on what I was looking for.

Iurobz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    My first time there. It was fun. I Got a VP9 magazine and my buddy grabbed a G27. Mostly though, I picked up knowledge and ideas on what my next purchase might be.

Chip Henderson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2016
    Greenwood
    I went Friday to maybe trade a couple of knives and looking for a 1911 and a Sig Adaptive Carbine Platform. I Left with a Sig P220. Search for 1911 continues...

Chip

Top Bottom