What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I am currently watching Designated Survivor on Netflix with the family. Interesting portrayal of POTUS. I think it should be required watching for all current and future POTUS.

And my wife and I just finished the War of the Worlds series on Prime/MGM+. Great story that has a twist compared to the original story.
    Not sure how old your family is or what is allowed, but we watched DS and thought it was good and then it went down hill pretty quick.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I don't think we've watched Boston Legal yet. The wife just finished Burden of Truth, she liked it, it never caught me.
    Boston Legal is good because of Spader and Shatner. Lot's of laughs, courtroom stuff is fun(though very unreal I have been told) and some good lessons on real friendship(Spader and Shatner again).

Like most shows, later seasons were not as good as the earlier ones, but not so bad that we felt like we were enduring them just to get to the end. So, better than most as far as keeping the central premise of the show intact.

We tried Blacklist because we liked Spader so much in BL but it wasn't happening for us. Too dark for my wife.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Boston Legal is good because of Spader and Shatner. Lot's of laughs, courtroom stuff is fun(though very unreal I have been told) and some good lessons on real friendship(Spader and Shatner again).

Like most shows, later seasons were not as good as the earlier ones, but not so bad that we felt like we were enduring them just to get to the end. So, better than most as far as keeping the central premise of the show intact.

We tried Blacklist because we liked Spader so much in BL but it wasn't happening for us. Too dark for my wife.
    I've got to be honest.

I just shut it off during the Sharpton rant in episode 1.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    So you think I should try to power through?

I'm just really burned out on the black vs white thing. If that's a big part I'm not into it.
    My general rule is to give a show three episodes to "grab" me.

Nothing is off limits on the show: gay, black, white, Asian , Democrat, environmentalists, pro-abortion, religion, guns, sex, EVERYTHING. Shatner is especially bad. Good?

If stuff like that is a concern to you, pass.

The Sharpton episodes were part of the overall ludicrous that goes on in the courtroom.

Oh, and by recurring, he was in two, maybe three episodes for the whole series. And his spots were definitely cameo.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I was right eye dominant all my life until I got a cataract on my right eye.

Now I am left eye dominant, can't hit the broad side of a barn right eye and probably fall as good as before when I remember to shoot with my left.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was right eye dominant all my life until I got a cataract on my right eye.

Now I am left eye dominant, can't hit the broad side of a barn right eye and probably fall as good as before when I remember to shoot with my left.
    And after my eye stroke, I'm also cross eye dominant.
    Good thing I was already shooting cross eye, so that I could teach how to shoot that way.

Top Bottom