• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    99% of the time, when they announce they're coming to protest a certain funeral, they don't, it's mostly a diversionary tactic and they're going somewhere else.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    99% of the time, when they announce they're coming to protest a certain funeral, they don't, it's mostly a diversionary tactic and they're going somewhere else.
    I thought i read that they were at the rose parade today, if so it would make for a tough trip. Not sure where they even get the money to travel to all these places. But none the less i live within 10 minutes so i plan on driving by and if so help out with blocking. There is no sidewalks or public property around there so im not sure where theyd even be able to setup.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I thought i read that they were at the rose parade today, if so it would make for a tough trip. Not sure where they even get the money to travel to all these places. But none the less i live within 10 minutes so i plan on driving by and if so help out with blocking. There is no sidewalks or public property around there so im not sure where theyd even be able to setup.

Sometimes they divide up to be more than one place at the same time. As for the money, most of them are lawyers and make their money through litigation over violations of their civil rights by those who won't put up with their s**t. The folks who regularly put them in their place have necessarily become good at not affording them any opportunities here while in most cases the local police, at least in the examples I have seen, draw a line and refuse to protect them past that line (i.e., not allowing them to go get in people's faces and expect any help). I was also amused that when they 'visited' Terre Haute a year or so ago to simultaneously harass a Baptist and a Catholic church, both churches received significant community support from a wide variety of people (including a few friends of mine who had the opportunity), many of which were of differing faith. I found it very refreshing to see people stand up for the neighbors.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

By win'n court settlements/lawsuits.......they 'bout ALL Atty's.......an' Inbred ta boot.........

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    So if they were to stand on a businesses property such as target, could they be kicked off for loitering? Or would they then sue for discrimination of their religion?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So if they were to stand on a businesses property such as target, could they be kicked off for loitering? Or would they then sue for discrimination of their religion?

That would be trespassing as soon as they were asked to leave and failed to do so.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I am a patriot guard rider and have attended many funerals and arrival ceremonies with the local group.
    I have yet to run into those Westboro people and I am glad too.
    What they do is so low, it is something that I will give everything I have to make sure they the surviving family is not disturbed during their time of grief.

Who in the hell wants to make this any worse??

Top Bottom