• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    Here is what I don't understand; California, and San Francisco in particular, have huge and growing homeless populations. Crime is sky-high. The NY Times reported that the state economy is "on the edge" when not long ago it was the strongest economy in the country. One would think the leaders that had presided over this epic flaming sewer crash would be quickly fired and never considered for public office again.

Based on his public record alone how can this man get a single vote from anyone regardless of their party affiliation?

Mayor of San Francisco: 2004-2011
    Governor of California: 2018- present

1687278094020.png

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Here is what I don't understand; California, and San Francisco in particular, have huge and growing homeless populations. Crime is sky-high. The NY Times reported that the state economy is "on the edge" when not long ago it was the strongest economy in the country. One would think the leaders that had presided over this epic flaming sewer crash would be quickly fired and never considered for public office again.

Based on his public record alone how can this man get a single vote from anyone regardless of their party affiliation?

View attachment 282446
    Trump has shown they can rig a national election. What makes you think they have not been rigging the local elections for decades in these democratic s holes? How else could they hold on to power?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

View attachment 282446
    Virtue signaling is the most important thing in life. People of the state must make sacrifices in order for the signaling to be recognized and adopted by all.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Westfield Mall operator stops paying loan on property after its biggest tenant decides to leave in August. Current occupancy is 55%. Mayor says no prob, some other schmuck management company will takeover and run mall.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Even big lefty companies don’t want to deal with SF’s ****:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I don’t have a link immediately at hand, but apparently Joe Biden is going to go meet with his best buddy from China. Amazingly all the homeless people have (been) disappeared from the main part of the city. It’s a miracle!

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    I don’t have a link immediately at hand, but apparently Joe Biden is going to go meet with his best buddy from China. Amazingly all the homeless people have (been) disappeared from the main part of the city. It’s a miracle!
    They do that every year in Albuquerque for the Balloon Firsta. The homeless tents blocking the sidewalk under the freeway all disappear the week before, then afterwards start showing up again one by one until it’s even worse than it was.

I’m sure Joe’s gonna hand him the keys to the nation. Probably pay him to take them.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

View attachment 282446

I wonder if the chinese vetted him for those two jobs.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    San Fran marches on:

Family owned Toy store that inspired movie “Toy Story” once had five locations, but last one in downtown is closing due to violence and generally lousy business climate.

Also robberies in 2023 up 14% over previous year.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Once again, reality intrudes …

TLDW: San Francisco city gov realizes their ban on procurement from states that want only US citizens to vote, recognize LGBTQ+ as a basket of mental diseases, and don’t want to kill babies, turns out to be costing San Francisco a lot of money. Plus, the bureaucracy is out of control.

I like the turn of phrase “the molasses of city government.”

Top Bottom