• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I first of want to thank everyone for stopping by. Without you guys I wouldn't be here. Fenway, thanks for the great site and a platform to get our name out in front of people.

My name is Kimball. A lot of you know me, or have seen me at various gatherings. I hope that this gives more of you an excuse to introduce yourselves. I started providing AR500 targets earlier this year and have come to realize there is a market to be tapped into in this area. Started out as a few group buys for some square targets and has turned into me having stock of squares, rounds, IPSC, and other targets. I can do custom targets as well. If you have an idea that you want to see on steel, I am your source.

I do have a website in progress, please forgive the tidiness while I update it to full go. WWW.BOBCATSTEEL.COM. My current offerings are all on the site, with pictures for most. If there is anything you cannot find that you need/want, I am a simple PM or email away. Feel free to email me at anytime at kimball@bobcatsteel.com.

INGO members get special pricing. PM me or post up for a quote.

Those of you that have gotten steel from me already, please post up some reviews in their own thread. Ideally if you could title it with the target size/shape and the caliber shot at it and at what distance.

Let me know what I can do to service your needs!

Chris-B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Just wanted to get an idea what 6 - 8" round plates would run with INGO discount?

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Let me know what I can do to service your needs!
    OK, I wish I had bought this and never did. When Blackwater Lodge was cranking out all kinds of steel stuff, they had a light weight plate rack designed for .22lr. It broke down easy and was portable. I think it was called the Bear cub?

Something like that would be cool. Sorry, I have no pics or specs on it :dunno:

GO SOUTHSIDE!!!

PS I am going to try to work a trade with a friend using one of your hanging IPSC torsos as bait.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Just wanted to get an idea what 6 - 8" round plates would run with INGO discount?

PM sent

OK, I wish I had bought this and never did. When Blackwater Lodge was cranking out all kinds of steel stuff, they had a light weight plate rack designed for .22lr. It broke down easy and was portable. I think it was called the Bear cub?

Something like that would be cool. Sorry, I have no pics or specs on it :dunno:

GO SOUTHSIDE!!!

PS I am going to try to work a trade with a friend using one of your hanging IPSC torsos as bait.

Can you give me any more info on this? Was it a spinner setup, or what?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The two plates I bought work very well. A guy at the range told me to connect them to "bail banding", so I will try that tomorrow.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Good to hear. I have used plain ole chain with great success.

Didn't get to find the stuff that was recommended, so I went out today and shot .45 and .40 with chain supports.

picture.php

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    It would eat up some ammo for sure until you memorized how to run it. You could make braces or legs for each end so it could also be a stationary rack. Multipurpose is a better use of a club or individuals money.

You could even go so far as to pin the legs OR make them targets too with pins removed. A regular shooting gallery!

Top Bottom