• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    So my fiancé has been browsing wedding dresses like crazy, I accidentally saw pics on her phone of the dresses she has tried on.. I instantly thought uh oh I'm not supposed to see her in her dress before the wedding... White and creme dresses.. It's a outdoor wedding and we both are big into outdoors (hunting and fishing) so I kept hinting at a camo dress.... Now here's where things take a turn.. We stopped at a dress shop looking for bridesmaid dresses and in the window was a nice realtree APG dress(we both are team realtree, all our gear is realtree)

i jokingly said hey babe a realtree dress. Next thing Ik she's going crazy over it and the looks in her eyes was the same look I saw when she said yes when I proposed....

I found her dress, saw her in it after trying it on. now here's something scary. Me, her, and the designer instantly had the same thoughts on what the dress was missing, like orange trim and sash/belt thing.

is it a bad sign that I picked the dress, saw her in it, and help design it?

newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    Ha!

shes making me wear boots, blue jeans, and tux,vest and tie that has camo incorporated in it somewhere and my camo NRA hat that I wore when we met, first date, and basically everyday..

at least the garter will be camo ;)

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    So my fiancé has been browsing wedding dresses like crazy, I accidentally saw pics on her phone of the dresses she has tried on.. I instantly thought uh oh I'm not supposed to see her in her dress before the wedding... White and creme dresses.. It's a outdoor wedding and we both are big into outdoors (hunting and fishing) so I kept hinting at a camo dress.... Now here's where things take a turn.. We stopped at a dress shop looking for bridesmaid dresses and in the window was a nice realtree APG dress(we both are team realtree, all our gear is realtree)

i jokingly said hey babe a realtree dress. Next thing Ik she's going crazy over it and the looks in her eyes was the same look I saw when she said yes when I proposed....

I found her dress, saw her in it after trying it on. now here's something scary. Me, her, and the designer instantly had the same thoughts on what the dress was missing, like orange trim and sash/belt thing.

is it a bad sign that I picked the dress, saw her in it, and help design it?

I was with my wife when she looked for, tried on, and decided - with my approval (she asked), which dress she wanted. This July is 19 years.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    My first wedding was a big to do. Spent several grand on BS. Second one was on a boat in Roatan off the coast of Honduras at the beginning of a dive trip. Beer, Hawaiian shirts, shorts and bare feet. That was in 1997 and still going.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I saw my wife in her dress on our wedding day, before the ceremony. We were in Jamaica, just the two of us, so I really didn't have any other place to go. We're on our 9th year, second marriage for us both, and love the life we have together.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    The myth is only as real as you let it be. If you need to put all the cards on some bull**** story, then have at it. If you want this marriage to work and be something for your kids to dream of having when they are old, then make it that way.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    we did not see each other, because we choose it that way. Many others see each other before the ceremony so the pics can be done early. Up to you.

For cake, we did Costco cake. We both like it (takes really good) and is inexpensive.

Now, are both of you carrying at the ceremony?

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Not bad luck at all. My fiancé and I shopped for her dress and my suit together. I did get the rings without her. We've been married 41 years one month and three days and expect to make it another few decades. Good luck

Top Bottom