• ...and so much more!
  • OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Any TRUE American is anti-government.
    Im curious if they make the distinction between "anti-government" and "anti-the current government"

Point being, some are true anarchists and oppose a government of any type where as others are just opposing the current government for its disregard for the constitution and for the lack of action towards our economic recession and looming fiscal crisis.

andrewhorning

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2008
    Freedom, IN
    To govern government isn't anti government at all. To restrain the restrainers, police the police, and to make sure that lawmakers aren't lawless themselves IS government.
    I think it's time to take to the streets to say so, in fact.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    Im curious if they make the distinction between "anti-government" and "anti-the current government"

Point being, some are true anarchists and oppose a government of any type where as others are just opposing the current government for its disregard for the constitution and for the lack of action towards our economic recession and looming fiscal crisis.

Anyone that is completely against any type of government is just confused. There cant be a country without a government and there should never be a country with a government like our current government

moltke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Springville
    Any TRUE American is anti-government.

Can't argue with that. It's sad, but I think the trend is to label anyone who isn't sheep status in their relationship to government is cast out as some kind of neo-confederate backwards domestic terrorists. My wife and I watch a show on Fox called 'The Following' which is about the FBI attempting to stop a group/cult of followers to a serial killer. The cult has enlisted the help of some para-military to do a lot of their bidding and wouldn't you know, the guys are labeled as "Constitutional extremists" and thus presented as crazies. Furthermore last night's episode had these gun toting "anti-governments" hiding in a bunker. Well low and behold, what do I see hanging on the wall .. .but the beloved Gadsden flag. I know it's television, and I fully expect the bias and opinions of the writers to bleed through ... but I have to say I was extremely annoyed and incensed that somehow in today's pathetic pop culture and society we can find reason to degrade a flag used in our Revolution for independence as a prop for labeling the "bad guys" connected to a cult of serial killers.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Can't argue with that. It's sad, but I think the trend is to label anyone who isn't sheep status in their relationship to government is cast out as some kind of neo-confederate backwards domestic terrorists. My wife and I watch a show on Fox called 'The Following' which is about the FBI attempting to stop a group/cult of followers to a serial killer. The cult has enlisted the help of some para-military to do a lot of their bidding and wouldn't you know, the guys are labeled as "Constitutional extremists" and thus presented as crazies. Furthermore last night's episode had these gun toting "anti-governments" hiding in a bunker. Well low and behold, what do I see hanging on the wall .. .but the beloved Gadsden flag. I know it's television, and I fully expect the bias and opinions of the writers to bleed through ... but I have to say I was extremely annoyed and incensed that somehow in today's pathetic pop culture and society we can find reason to degrade a flag used in our Revolution for independence as a prop for labeling the "bad guys" connected to a cult of serial killers.

That wouldn't be the only psy-op on television.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I sure wish it was just "the current government."

Thought the same under Bush and Clinton.

Sad truth is, it's a problem with centralized power that delegates its self more power, who sees those that disagree as threats to "national security."

Top Bottom