WTS/WTT: WASR 10/63 with Romy G furniture. Pics.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    SOLD. Thanks!

I got this used a while back, haven't shot it myself, and decided it's too much like a couple of my other AKs. I'd like to either trade it for something I don't already have, or sell it so I can get something different at the 1500.

1985 marked WASR 10/63, "G" furniture with "donkey dong" foregrip. Tapco G2 trigger group and Tapco US marked slant brake. Includes one 20rd magazine with Tapco US made follower.
    The insides of this rifle don't even look used, I think the previous owner said he put 100 rounds through it but it doesn't even look like that. It's in great shape for a WASR.

I personally like the donkey foregrips, but because of the way an AK mag rocks in, they do make inserting 30rd magazines a little more difficult- and 40rd mags are a no-go. 20rd mags and drums go in easy. I've shortened foregrips before with excellent results, to allow 40rd mags to rock in, but if you'd rather have a standard WASR forend I do have one and I'll include it instead of the vertical one.

As far as possible trades go, here are some things I'm considering:
    Gen 3+ Glock 19, 17, or 21, with at least a couple mags.
    Possibly other good quality double stack 9mm or .45 autos. No .40s.
    AMD-65.
    WASR Underfolder.
    Maybe a non-keyholing AK74 with at least a couple mags.
    Maverick 88 20" 12ga plus cash.

Otherwise I'll sell it for $450 FTF, I'm in the Carmel/Westfield area- pretty close to the LA Fitness on 146th St.

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

Last edited:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    OK, 200 views and no bites, I can take a hint. ;)

I think the donkey grip is an acquired taste, I don't think it's for everyone. Add to that the fact that it prevents 40rd mags from inserting, and slows down 30rd mag reloads, and I can see how it could be a dealbreaker.

So...

I switched the "G" furniture to regular AK furniture, including a US made black grip. The wood was refinished by another member here, it has a nice look to it.

In switching the furniture, I'll drop the price to $425, and I'm including a 30 round Tapco magazine instead of the 20 round Hungarian one.

This is a face-to-face cash price. I don't need to see a LTCH, I don't need to write down any of your info, I don't need a bill of sale. Just be an Indiana resident and don't be a felon or otherwise prohibited person. Cash and carry, see ya, have a nice day. :) I don't want to have to carry it around the 1500, I'd like to sell it or trade it before then.

I can also switch it back to the "G" furniture and 20rd mag for the original price.

Pics as it sits now:
    IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

[edit:] Oh yeah I have a black soft case to include with it also.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    As well as the soft case, I've got 250 rounds of misc 7.62X39 ammo to include also:

IMG_3761.jpg

I added to the trade list too, but it's not a complete list- I want different stuff every day so if you've got something you think I might want, let me know.
    Let's make a deal, guys! :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom