WARNING! TSA deems cupcakes a terror threat!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    TSA-Agent-Groping-Traveler-at-Seattle-Tacoma-Intl-Airport1.jpg

"Give it up, old man!!! I know you're keestering cupcakes for Al Qaeda!"

A good ol' boiled egg, garlic and beer fart would be so righteous right about now!!:rockwoot:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    So, let me ask you this. Just how far must we be pushed before pushing back? Where exactly is the line drawn for the sheep? How far must the sheep be pushed before you all stand up and fight back?

The bleating sheep will happily march down the stockades until the see see the slaughterer at the gate. By then it will be too late.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I wonder if Osama Bin Laden is looking up at us from hell and laughing at the far reaching and lasting negative effects 911 has had on us as a country.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    TSA-Agent-Groping-Traveler-at-Seattle-Tacoma-Intl-Airport1.jpg

"Give it up, old man!!! I know you're keestering cupcakes for Al Qaeda!"

I thought Karl Rove had the security clearance to bypass this kind of search. :D

"Cruz "lifted his leg and passed gas loudly on (Patrolman) Parsons... then fanned the air with his hand in front of his rear.""
    Come on!!! This guy should get a beer, not a criminal charge. That's genius. I don't understand how people tolerate this crap. It's a fart! A childish joke! It shouldn't be a crime. If you need the courts to handle a situation where someone farts on you, please kill yourself because you're a far bigger problem in this nation than a farter. How do you wake up and look at yourself in the mirror every morning and still feel like a man after you arrest and charge somebody for a fart? :noway:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    ;) I've awoken a few to say the least and am prepared as I can be at all times brother. I just pray it's my generation that deals with it, that my childrens won't have to, and that it hurts little as possible;)

Amen Brother.
    You're not alone.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Does anything that comes out about the TSA blue shirts surprise anyone? They're all scum, every last one of them. If the employees had any values left, they would seek employment elsewhere.

Top Bottom