• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    SOLD

I am selling my Walther PPS M2 pistol. This is a single-stack 9mm. It comes with one (1) six-round magazine and two (2) seven-round magazines. It's in excellent condition, and it comes in the original plastic hard case with all of the paperwork.

I thought that I would like this as a carry option, but I never really got used to it. Round count is only about 600, and that includes 200 of the 147 grain HST. I have had no problems with any ammo that I've tried.

This has had the recall work done already.

Also included with it:

• Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 holster that has never been worn out of the house. It's just not for me, and so it was only on my belt for about 30 minutes total in two tries. Comes with everything as new.
    • Magazine holster from On Your 6 Designs. Two magazines, 1.5" belt, left side, bullets facing forward. (I guess it's also right side with bullets facing back.) (That's a hair from my dog on the mag holster in the photo below, not a crack or mark. I didn't notice it until I posted the pictures.)
    • Concealment Express IWB kydex holster. This has a foam wedge (from KSG Armory) that attaches by velcro to help hide the gun when carried appendix. Very easy to remove if you don't want it.

I am asking $300 for the complete package. I'm located in Rushville, but I make it to the Indianapolis area about once per week. I will also make it up to Kokomo and Winamac a couple times later this month, but I won't hold it for then if someone else wants to buy it before that. Cash only; I don't take prepaid debit cards. :):

file_download.php

file_download.php

file_download.php

file_download.php

file_download.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom