• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    I Know this will sound silly but it will become serious soon enough.

Sooner or later our enemies will figure out a way to make and put explosive in breast, butt and penile implants.

Neither the new x ray machines nor the "enhanced pat downs" will be able to detect or at least differentiate between true surgical implants and the explosive versions.

Even the sniffer machines I doubt will pick this up since it is under the skin and once a person has the surgery and healed the will be no outer way of detection.

So what will they do next? Inject needles to test to contents I do not think they could do that with out damaging the legitimate implants.

I can almost guarantee you that whatever they come up with to inspect these implants will make enhanced pat downs look like a hand shake.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    A bomber tried to take out one of the Saudi Princes by stuffing a bomb up his hind end. It didn't kill the Prince, it went straight down into the floor.

Fail.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    I knew about the failed cavity bomb. The problem there was it was in the middle of the bodies mass. But an implant is just beneath the surface and butt implants (yes there are such things) could be heavier laden with a composite explosive and closer to the surface.

We have an enemy who will not stop trying to figure out ways of killing us.

You just know they are trying to figure out ways of doing something like this.

I am starting to think like Mr Rogers.

Can you say tactical nuke boys and girls?

I knew ya could.

It's better to hit them big than continuing to allow them to chip away at us.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If I ever had to get a cavity check...I'd be sure to eat a bunch of chili hours before and **** all over them.

& people still wonder why they had u in handcuff. ;)

back on topic
    The US gets an F on security. We look at it from a "post-active" form meaning after the fact when we should be looking at it from a "reactive" form meaning taking the fight to the enemy. *cough* like Israel does at it's airports *cough* But the terroirst are not going to hijack another plane. They already did that & have us chasing our tail now. No they have already moved on to other plans and targets and we will fail just again since the feds are so focuses on this. **SIGH** :faint:

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    & people still wonder why they had u in handcuff. ;)

back on topic
    The US gets an F on security. We look at it from a "post-active" form meaning after the fact when we should be looking at it from a "reactive" form meaning taking the fight to the enemy. *cough* like Israel does at it's airports *cough* But the terroirst are not going to hijack another plane. They already did that & have us chasing our tail now. No they have already moved on to other plans and targets and we will fail just again since the feds are so focuses on this. **SIGH** :faint:

They are testing all the time. Look at the Times Square bomber. The oucome could have been quite different if they had a real bombmaker make the device.

You don't have to blow up planes. Look at what happened in DC with the Malvo and Mohammad. They had the entire area in fear. All it will take is a guy walking into a mall with three or four Glocks and opening fire on Black Monday. Rinse repeat a few times, and all of the sudden they shut down retail. Do the same on buses. Large office buildings. Low cost, high impact "crimes" would shut this nation down.

The Israelis have the right attitude they profile (i do accept profiling) and use intelligence to determine who gets into secure areas and who gets searched.

You first have to get out of denial and admit you have an enemy you can describe, and then have the stones to say it. We are unwilling to do that.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    using a condom protects you 99,8 percent of the time from STD's. Well 3,000 deaths every decade out of 300 million americancs from terrorism means that your more likely to have a condom fail on you then die from a terrorist attack. Give me my freedom and I will exept the consequences. Only I am incharge of my safety no one else.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    They are testing all the time. Look at the Times Square bomber. The oucome could have been quite different if they had a real bombmaker make the device.

You don't have to blow up planes. Look at what happened in DC with the Malvo and Mohammad. They had the entire area in fear. All it will take is a guy walking into a mall with three or four Glocks and opening fire on Black Monday. Rinse repeat a few times, and all of the sudden they shut down retail. Do the same on buses. Large office buildings. Low cost, high impact "crimes" would shut this nation down.
    Agree I think this movie summs it up and it was done back in 1998!
    The Siege - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a scene where a bus back-fires his muffler makes noise and everyone around the bus hits the ground becuase they think it was a bomb. People getting up scared and mad. The whole of NY was in terror and it was only 6 guys who were causing all the trouble if I recall correctly (2 seperate terror cells).

Saw it again this past weekend.

You first have to get out of denial and admit you have an enemy you can describe, and then have the stones to say it. We are unwilling to do that.
    QTF!

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    All it will take is a guy walking into a mall with three or four Glocks and opening fire on Black Monday. Rinse repeat a few times, and all of the sudden they shut down retail. Do the same on buses. Large office buildings. Low cost, high impact "crimes" would shut this nation down.

Three things: You're right. You're right. You're right.

A shootout on Black Monday would scare the **** out of folks and be super effective. Unfortunately with all the liberal whining and head in the sand thinking, repeated events of that nature might get citizens taking RESPONSIBILITY for the safety of themselves and others. What I mean is that they will realize that "fighting terror" is NOT only the military's job or a LEO's job or a firefighter's job or public safety's job, it is the RESPONSIBILTY of every citizen to keep an eye out for shady business. The probe in NY was stopped by a hot dog vendor!! A citizen with the wherewithal to notice odd behavior and the huevos to report it.

Do we have an enemy we can describe? Yes. Let's keep in mind though, there are many homegrown terrorists in the U.S. who look like you and me. Do I believe profiling can be an effective tool. Yup. But I also believe it shouldn't be the only tool and I know you agree. The key to avoiding terror events such as bombings, school shootings, etc., is to read the writing on the wall. These plots do not occur in a vacuum, there are always warning signs. These people have to plan, organize, allocate resources, conduct surveillance, monitor the target, conduct practice runs, etc.

CITIZENS are the key.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    I have been saying that for a few years now. When I talked about terrorist walking into a mall and letting loose with one type of firearm or another or a suicide bomber I had people almost laughing at me saying it wasn't a high enough target.

With all the mall in the US all you would have to do is hit just a few and it would cause mass panic, if you hit ten it would create a financial crisis of mass issues.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

Yep. I don't like playing defense. You can't win.

Escalation is the key. Take the war to the source. Expel all non-citizens who are here from countries that support the war against us.

Demand cooperation in destroying groups, individuals, infrastructure, and funding sources from any country who harbors such groups. Bring the pain to those who don't cooperate. Make it clear that cutting off oil in retaliation will result in our taking the oil we need.

Convince these people of our willingness to be ruthless and this problem will dry up quickly.

It's not about fair.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Yep. I don't like playing defense. You can't win.

Escalation is the key. Take the war to the source. Expel all non-citizens who are here from countries that support the war against us.

Demand cooperation in destroying groups, individuals, infrastructure, and funding sources from any country who harbors such groups. Bring the pain to those who don't cooperate. Make it clear that cutting off oil in retaliation will result in our taking the oil we need.

Convince these people of our willingness to be ruthless and this problem will dry up quickly.

It's not about fair.

I can't argue with most of what you've written here, Dross. I'm curious what you would do about the people who are citizens, especially those who were born here, and may harbor ill will for our country? (They haven't done anything.... yet....)

Also, "cutting off oil in retaliation will result in us taking the oil we need"? You apparently have read Tom Clancy's work, in which he writes that "war is just armed robbery writ large" I can't condone that. Other economic sanctions, perhaps, maybe even of enormous proportion, but using our military as armed thieves? No, I think that goes beyond the pale.

However: Convince them of our willingness to show ruthlessness? Yeah, that might make a difference. Hijacker on an airplane? Passengers rise up, capture him, sit his keister in Row 10 (or whatever the first row is in coach), put a blanket around his neck and slit his throat. Make sure multiple people are videoing it on cell phones. That would be the last hijacker we'd face. Alternatively, install an airlock back in the tail section. Insert terrorist. Open outer hatch. The one law terrorists cannot break is the law of gravity.

Blessings,
    Bill

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    at what point will the dumb ass government goons wake up and say. "hey instead of oppressing good american citizens and molesting them here at home. why dont we do a better job of protecting our borders so that these terrorist vermin dont get here in the first place?"

oh wait... that would require the use of brain cells and actualy make sense. something our government doesnt do anymore since about 1861.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Seems the gov. wants more control over its own citizens than it wants over suicide terrorist that come and go as they please.:dunno: I don't understand why it's tolerated.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Well, you can be sure that prosthetic devices are getting serious scrutiny. A flight attendant who survived breast cancer and had a prosthetic breast after her mastectomy was told she would have to remove it for inspection during her screening. A flight attendant. As if in her position she wouldn't have the opportunity to do something that didn't require bringing contraband on the plane.

I'm less concerned with devices designed to explode while hidden in the cavity than using the cavity to hide something that can then be removed. If certain parts of a woman's body can pass a 9lb baby through.....just sayin'.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    using a condom protects you 99,8 percent of the time from STD's. Well 3,000 deaths every decade out of 300 million americancs from terrorism means that your more likely to have a condom fail on you then die from a terrorist attack.
    That's 1/100,000. You are twice as likely to die from being struck by lightning in that same decade (~1/50,000).

Get rid of the TSA, and I'll take my chances. All of the last terror attempts on airliners were thwarted by alert passengers and crew (the "shoe bomber"), terrorist ineptitude (the "underwear bomber"), and the intelligence community (the Yemen cargo bombs). They were not prevented by a sweaty, 300-pound, government drone sticking his hands down people's pants!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom