• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Do they make them, their website kinda sucks when it gets down to detail.

Also, where do their rangefinders fit? between Swav and leica? Leica and Bushnell? You know what I'm getting at?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Do they make them, their website kinda sucks when it gets down to detail.

Also, where do their rangefinders fit? between Swav and leica? Leica and Bushnell? You know what I'm getting at?

as far as the spotters they do make a eyepeice for the razor line that fix's the power at 30x that has a mil reticle.

you would need this
    Vortex Optics - Razor HD Spotting Scopes

with this
    http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-hd-30x-wide-angle-eyepiece-with%20mrad-ranging%20reticle/reticle

your other option would be a ranging monocular like these 2 depending on the zoom you want

Vortex Optics - Recon R/T 15x50 R/T Reticle

Vortex Optics - Recon R/T 10x50 R/T Reticle

as far as the rangefinders i cant say for sure. i wont recomend a product ive never personally used. the rangefinders would be avaible to dealers in 2 months. i should have 1 to do a test and review on in a couple weeks. im hoping to have it for the 1500 so folks can get some hands on experiance with it, but if i have it there it wont be forsale.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Thanks Alan! But the Razor is more than I can swing. I was aware that the rangefinders are new, but I didn't know they hadn't been released to the GP yet.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Thanks Alan! But the Razor is more than I can swing. I was aware that the rangefinders are new, but I didn't know they hadn't been released to the GP yet.

any time, when i get a range finders in ill do a review on ingo. im looking forward to the rangefinders partially because i really need to upgrade my personal rangefinder and even if i wasn't a dealer their rangefinder would fit my bill perfectly if it preforms as advertised and i have no reason to believe it wont

Top Bottom