• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I have a Vortex Sparc (original, not II, not AR) that I got used and it didn't come with the mount.
    Anyone know with confidence if the mounting footprint of the Sparc is the same as other well known types like Aimpoint or similar? Shopping for RDS mounts is not really easy since most of them are bought with a mount and some of the cool aftermarket mounts/risers are advertised for specific RDS's. It would be nice to know WHAT RDS mounts/risers the Sparc is compatible with.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I have a Vortex Sparc (original, not II, not AR) that I got used and it didn't come with the mount.
    Anyone know with confidence if the mounting footprint of the Sparc is the same as other well known types like Aimpoint or similar? Shopping for RDS mounts is not really easy since most of them are bought with a mount and some of the cool aftermarket mounts/risers are advertised for specific RDS's. It would be nice to know WHAT RDS mounts/risers the Sparc is compatible with.

Age gets me on this one, as i just can't remember what it shared a footprint with.

Vortex should still be able to send you a mount. If they can't, hit me up, and I'll dig through my old parts bin.

Top Bottom